• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump's state visit to Britain put on hold

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
uifEw1P.gif

Cowardly sod. It's good you're not going. The only reason you should be there is to publicly apologize to every UK citizen for your bullshit. If you're not willing, then they shouldn't be subjected to the same shit us in the US have to deal with.

tbm24

Trump is such a pussy it's infuriating. Postures himself up and down like such a tough guy, tries to co opt the New York attitude but every chance he gets he fucking runs. That's why in NYC he kept his ass up his tower.

Saya

Wait, he doesn't want to come because the public in the UK doesn't support him?

Does he think he has a lot of support in Germany? After the things he said to them?

Biske

Lol, so its going to happen never. Scheduled that date for... never.

At this point he doesn't have support to come to America.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
No way he will visit now, as May is a LOSER. Trump doesn't deal with losers.

Mimosa97

I'm just glad this is britain we're talking about and not France lol. If it was my country we would get non stop coverage on fox about how the french hate america and what a bunch of ungrateful surrendering monkeys we are.

Nice double standards though. Didn't see one republican lawmaker criticize britain or the british public for sticking it to their god emperor.

This coupled with the labour gains at the election make me hopeful for the future though.

Mivey

He is really set on rehabilitating George W. Bush and replacing him as the dumbest President in modern history. Takes some dedication.

Mahonay

Banned
He is really set on rehabilitating George W. Bush and replacing him as the dumbest President in modern history. Takes some dedication.
That already happened months ago. George W. is a genius in comparison to Trump.

There is no question that Trump is far and a way the dumbest president we've ever had. He is dumb by even the lowest of standards.

Daingurse

Never thought I'd have anything positive to say about Bush either, but at least his dumbass was somewhat likeable in his interactions. Trump has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. None.

Saya

During his time did Bush ever cancel plans to visit a country because of negative public opinion?

Harmen

He might as well skip Europe as a whole, I don't think any nation in general likes him.

I was at Pinkpop (large Dutch festival) last weekend and one of the biggest crowdpleasers of American artists was burning (figurative sense) Trump. Bizarre if you think about it.

Top Bottom