• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump's state visit to Britain put on hold

ericexpo

Love the idea of him never leaving the White House cause of protest. They should have on that goes from the White House to the golf club.

Awww

The sight of people chucking shit at him would have been one for the books.

Oh well, I can't complain. I wouldn't want to waste money on hospitality and security for this bloated bellend. Stay over there in your golf courses or rallies filled with drone-like sycophants, you fucking coward.

kmax

I honestly think he's mad because of the IC leak and the London thing he got slack for.

His skin is thinner than his fake hair.

kingkaiser

I hope the Germans come out to protest the fuck out of him at the G20 summit in July.

Sadly, the city Hamburg imposed a ban on demonstrations during the summit.

Can't blame them here though. Imagine something happened to Lord Orangehead while visiting Germany. Oh boy.

hEist

J.K.-Simmons-Laugh.gif

I hope the Germans come out to protest the fuck out of him at the G20 summit in July.

Oh yeah, we are ready for his visit. I'm more interested about our press. He can hope, that he don't need to do a press conference.

Latest estimations were something like 150-200k protestors(Altough not only against Trump).

There's a certain poetic justice to the fact that the Trump administration's first G20 summit is taking place in Germany of all countries. I mean, 2016 was in China and 2015 in Turkey and Trump would have felt right at home in either of these countries. But Germany? LOL!

Sevenfold

Hahahah at least he didn't try the London isn't safe spiel! He does need to at least pop by though. There's an L he needs to collect from Sadiq. No? Ok, we'll keep it for you in the tower with the other priceless jewels.

Tommy DJ

Trump is sort of a boon for the global community in a roundabout way.

He's basically exposed just how shit the Republicans are to the rest of the world. A lot of people assume the party is mostly in control of seemingly very conservative but ultimately alright people like Romney and McCain but that image has been blown out of the water.

I wonder if this is to feed his ego or if its a security issue.

Either way, keep him out of every other country with protests. Don't let his poison spread to your nation as well.

Ovek

7Member7
Well there goes any quick and dirty trade deal with America that May so desperately wanted.

slit

The US president said he did not want to come if there were large-scale protests and his remarks in effect put the visit on hold for some time.

Then why the fuck is he still in the U.S.? Talk about a snowflake.

This fucking guy. It takes someone really special to make me look back on the days of George W. somewhat fondly.

If it makes you feel any saner about it, Bush's administration sowed the seeds of Islamic resent after 9/11 at every given opportunity, and whole portions of Trump's weight in public was about tackling Islam as a whole. Bush may never have expected someone like Trump to take it to this level, but he certainly isn't innocent of enabling it.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
The US president said he did not want to come if there were large-scale protests and his remarks in effect put the visit on hold for some time.

We have a nice surprise for you in Hamburg, orange turd. You can still stay home, we won't blame you.

Top Bottom