• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donkey Konga DS - First Screen ?

jdforge

Banned
DKFeeltheBeat.jpg

Donkey Konga DS : Feel the Beat

Interesting discovery indeed. My source informs me that SEGA will be producing this title, it will use the touch pad for bongo control, enabled 16 player wireless capabilities, and voice commands for clapping (obviously).

LakeEarth

needlejuice said:
DKFeeltheBeat.jpg

Donkey Konga DS : Feel the Beat

Interesting discovery indeed. My source informs me that SEGA will be producing this title, it will use the touch pad for bongo control, enabled 16 player wireless capabilities, and voice commands for clapping (obviously).

Your source is you. You saw this in another forum and brought it here, not realizing this is where the pic came from. The person who made that mock-up is FROM THIS FORUM!

In conclusion, die.

lexi

Banned
Source.

It is not feasible technically, unless the DS has some sort of magical touchscreen delivered by fairies.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
EakeLarth said:
Your source is you. You saw this in another forum and brought it here, not realizing this is where the pic came from. The person who made that mock-up is FROM THIS FORUM!

In conclusion, die.
Ahhhh, gotta love the circular GAF fake news stories. This same thing happened with the DS mockups that people made here.

jdforge

Banned
EakeLarth said:
Okay, I was wrong, it's not the same pic. But it's damn close.

THIS IS HOW YOU MOCK-UP
donkeykongads.jpg

You know that looks so much better. I agree that the pic is prob a fake, but the fact still remains that this would be an awesome title for Nintendo DS.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
needlejuice said:
You know that looks so much better. I agree that the pic is prob a fake, but the fact still remains that this would be an awesome title for Nintendo DS.

and why would sega make namco's game?

well, spectacular failing all around, sir, good work.

jdforge

Banned
Ok - Its a fake, that much is pretty obvious. (And a bad one at that :D ) But I stand by the facts that this is a great title to show case the abilities of the Nintendo DS.

Have there been many mock ups on GAF ? If so I doubt any of them would come close to rivalling the viabilty for such a title to be released on the actual unit.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Why the hell would SEGA make it when Donkey Konga is based off a Namco series? This might be some weird joke, but it has pissed me off more than you could ever imagine.

I think Olimario showed off some mock-up a few days ago, it's posted in this thread already. I have nothing more to say except...skeet skeet.

Jacobi

Banned
I wouldn't like a Donkey Konga DS...just why oh why ? I'd like a Dancing Stage DS more. There actually is already a dance finger mat on the market in Japan (costs about 15 $).

Kon Tiki

Banned
needlejuice said:
Ok - Its a fake, that much is pretty obvious. (And a bad one at that :D ) But I stand by the facts that this is a great title to show case the abilities of the Nintendo DS.

Have there been many mock ups on GAF ? If so I doubt any of them would come close to rivalling the viabilty for such a title to be released on the actual unit.
Is the NDS touchscreen capable of having two points of contact needed for Konga?

human5892

Queen of Denmark
needlejuice said:

needlejuice said:
Ok - Its a fake, that much is pretty obvious. (And a bad one at that :D

That is probably the worst damage control I've ever seen in my life.

Society said:
Is the NDS touchscreen capable of having two points of contact needed for Konga?

Not needed, I offered this solution in another thread. Half three buttons instead of two, red, pink, yellow. Hell, they could even make it like a Venn diagram. Sure it wouldn't "technically" be the same thing as you can use one finger for both, but it's a nice work around.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
human5892 said:
That is probably the worst damage control I've ever seen in my life.

Agreed.

Let's line up and kick Needlejuice in the balls repeatedly for this embarrassing attempt at forum manipulation. Cries of "Just kidding" won't save your boys now!

needlejuice said:

My inside source tells me that you're a fucking moron.

Firest0rm

It could work if you play the game with only one finger and snap instead of clap. But that would be annoying to everyone around you. I know i'd get really annoyed if i was sitting on the bus with a guy next to me that keeps snapping his finger.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Why do junior members love to post mock game ideas?

We had super Mario GTA last night now this!

DIE

P.s Rofls to the left and right konga touch pad! Most nintnedo fans don't know there right from left great idea!

Top Bottom