• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Yeah, Loda got baited pretty hard.

Alch may have a mediocre kit, but he's got way too much gold advantage at this point.

DrPizza

Banned
That's my predictions totally fucked then.

I think it's not just Alchemist; it was the Alchemist plus that level one Roshan.

I'm disappointed. I think Alliance was starting to come into some form; I feel that they probably should have brought Bulldog back a bit sooner, though.

Immortals 3 reached.

Tworak

ayase is really uncomfortable in front of the cam. also he can never sit without moving fingers or arms. he's pretty cool.
smile.gif

compendium completely fucked

shira

scarybore

Have to give thanks to PR as they have saved NiP from missing the playoff and I'd rather they have the chance at TI personally. Least Niqua won't be quite as depressed as he might have been to miss out.

Haunted

Alliance out, what a fucking upset. Even with all their problems, I still had them pegged as the favourites.

Crazy.

BeesEight

Damn it, Alliance. You're the worst.

On the other hand, this opens up a chance for (almost) all of Fnatic to go. Go Anchors and Ninjas!

Baha

What I don't get is, Loda clearly pinged rosh but no one from alliance scouted it. I think someone else on the team pinged it as well shortly after.

[edit] Boom Huskar.

BeesEight

Well to be granted in TI4 they were the 1st/2nd (can't quite remember) team to be eliminated, it was sad then too but the change/pattern wasn't unexpected.

Yeah, I predicted Alliance to get to TI but I still didn't expect them to do well there. Their performance this year has been pretty poor and they keep roster swapping. I really hope the majors set-up establishes some sort of consistency next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom