• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Alliance out Na'Vi IS in
happytears.gif

They will look get shattered once they face the big boys in the main event tho.

And because you know they did nothing to stop him.

Exactly. Alch farms well but has a starting disparity relative to most carries. They just let him. The whole laning phase was bad.

Jadax

Ayesee is completely useless as a Dota caster - he doesn't know shit about the players, TIs and heroes...says so much pointless/wrong stuff it ruins the cast.

sixghost

And because you know they did nothing to stop him.
They had a dual lane up against him and they tried to gank him multiple times early. That entire strategy was based around the alchemist. He was the reason they were able to do rosh level 1. The minute zero bounty brought him to 1000 gold before creeps spawned. The early rosh made an aggressive trilane a non-option. The aghs upgrade for weaver made him unkillable at 25 minutes.

You couldn't just swap in any carry for alch in that situation, which is what the poster I was responding to insinuated.

aeolist

Banned
They had a dual lane up against him and they tried to gank him multiple times early. That entire strategy was based around the alchemist. He was the reason they were able to do rosh level 1. The minute zero bounty brought him to 1000 gold before creeps spawned. The early rosh made an aggressive trilane a non-option. The aghs upgrade for weaver made him unkillable at 25 minutes.

You couldn't just swap in any carry for alch in that situation, which is what the poster I was responding to insinuated.

yeah he was basically level 3 when creeps spawned, there was nothing they could do to stop the snowball

Insured

So 4ASC has to win one bo3 for their ticket to Seattle, NiP has to win two bo3:s. Super excited for tomorrow, with coL and C9 already in the TI5 Fnatic reunion dream is real
happytears.gif

no no. bo3 elimination match. 4 teams move to the next stage and in the end the 1st will be in and the second will have to play wild card in Seattle.

I see how it is now , thanks for clarification. So the top 2 from each group get into the elimination stage, and from there the 1st and wildcard spot is decided. gotcha.

Wok

I see how it is now , thanks for clarification. So the top 2 from each group get into the elimination stage, and from there the 1st and wildcard spot is decided. gotcha.

I think 1st from each group goes to TI.

Then 2nd of each group competes to go to TI.

The winner of each region will be invited to The International. The four runner-ups will compete against each other in a Wild Card series in Seattle for the final two spots of the tournament.

Haunted

A draw still means a lock for them right?
If they win twice, they're in. If they lose twice, they're out. If they win once and lose once, they're in the wildcard match with the other 2nd place qualifier finishers.

yup!

scarybore

NiP wins the second game to draw it, nice little confidence booster for tomorrows game(s). Hoping as many ex Fnatic players get to TI as they were my fav team, but I suspect it'll be one of them plus NaVi who get through in the end.

Now to watch that first Alliance PR game, should be a laugh. :)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Get home from the ER to find Alliance was 2-0'd from PR... BRB going back to ER.
dac15_embarrass.gif

Jadax

Alliance struggling without s4 (no surprise).

Loda was terrible during these qualifiers, lost them games by yoloing in a few games.

7ckngmad is not THAT bad imo - though some of the drafts today were questionable.

They still have to win a Bo3 each. They only qualifed to playoffs
I know, but I meant they're one step closer to being there - guess I wasn't so clear, was driving back and had to write fast on my phone lol.

loda was terrible since ti3 days. anyone that knows how to spectate knows it. there is a reason why teams only ban bulldog heros beyond the first two bans and that's because he is the only player on the team that can actually control the game and be threatening to the other team. loda you don't have to ban cause you can just outright outplay him.

Acinixys

Immortals:

Q00f2Ft.gif

That game 1 of Alliance vs PR was amazing. Just finished it. Aghs Weaver is insane. Really hope to see more of it leading up to TI proper

happytears.gif

Also, when Alliance kicked Niqua, PPD said he should keep his chin up because they are nothing without him

The sultan of
salty.gif
calls it again

QkFYpCu.png

kvk1

You didn't see it coming?
With the car keys photo and it being impossible that you get a happy ending 3 episodes in.

No? I thought like
when she went back to their house they might have moved away, or Chloe and her wouldn't be friends anymore. Not that she'd be freaking paralyzed.

Also I forgot to
take a picture of Chloe and William in the kitchen. I did draw on the fireplace though. We'll see what comes of those.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So what happens if LC and Vega tie. Theyll both be at 5 points with identical records if Im reading this correctly

They are supposed to play a second best of 3. Personally, since they already are bending the rules and making them play on the tie breaker day, I think they should just turn the series into a single BO3.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I can't believe they replaced cats with fish.
facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom