• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
WHAT IS DOTA

VP vs Navi G1 Dreamleague LAN
surprise.gif

Radec

What a game.

Game wouldn't be over if VP backed after the double buy back from navi. But I guess they're too committed to back down.

Where are you now NA'VI doubters, that was a crazy game, even with all the mistakes from Na'Vi, VP just couldn't do enough to turn it into a bigger advantage.

Wow this is actually terrible from DreamHack. Whoever wins this series will have to play in around 10 hours against NIP in a BO5 and will then have another BO5 for the grand finals if they beat NIP.

Wow this is actually terrible from DreamHack. Whoever wins this series will have to play in around 10 hours against NIP in a BO5 and will then have another BO5 for the grand finals if they beat NIP.

Whoever loses goes into lower bracket against NiP, but yeah this tournament has been pretty shoddy all around.

manfestival

b6ZBCXX.png

late on my word cloud but I think its hilarious. So much spanish is in there

Im surprised nice isnt bigger cause I say nice all the time lol

I also do not use any profanity so this is fun

pompidu

Just played Ursa for the first time from this patch. Wow what a hero. His ultimate is the perfect counter to Svens ultimate. Liking this hero much more now. Props to icefrog for making him a bit more viable.

manfestival

welp I think I may have lost like 20 in a row in ranked AP and now finally have fallen to 2k. It seems like I am completely helpless here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom