• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitro

Cute Feature, here is my cloud.

WRjQrvs.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Of course, I pick that match to do my compendium hero challenge for Tonker.

DrPizza

Banned
It seems to have held its value surprisingly well rather than just dropping forever; I think $25 will be rare for a few days, maybe even weeks, but $30 will be possible from time to time.

Still very underpriced, though. With an expected cost of $125 to buy new I'd expected it to stay quite a bit higher. It's odd, because I'd have thought that anyone who owned it would be more or less into hats, since the only way to even get it in the first place was to open a hat chest.

dota-2-word-cloud.png

Though these word clouds are dumb. The "russtard" in my cloud? Wasn't me who said that, was someone else on my team.

shira

Yeah, $25 is what I was hoping for too, but I waited the weekend and it hasn't moved much since the first day. Rather get in now then find out it never goes down and its $50+.

Bad logic. The price will nosedive as soon as a new compendium/chest comes out. Like whenever the TI5 Chest or Immortal 3's drop I would expect the FR to dive too.

Also when Genuine Redpaws are availble.

DrPizza

Banned
Bad logic. The price will nosedive as soon as a new compendium/chest comes out. Like whenever the TI5 Chest or Immortal 3's drop I would expect the FR to dive too.

Also when Genuine Redpaws are availble.

Genuine Redpaws have been available since last year. I got one at TI4. The new plush must be different. Possibly similar to Shagbark; when you get the one with the plush you get a "Genuine Shagbark the Plush". The model is identical, but he comes with the "Plushy Shag" prismatic gem (light pink) as well as a "Butterfly Romp" ethereal gem (butterflies fly around him).

Big Dog

I am going to be so awful when I get home in 2 weeks. 5 weeks of no dota is the longest I haven't played in almost three years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom