• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS 77% - 23% EG odds on dota lounge

4Head.png
EleGiggle.png

iamblades

buffing lesh was an indirect BKB buff
deal with it
lesh is fine

bandwagoners bee tee eff oh

^^

the only thing that might be OP on leshrac is the octarine core heal.

He is still squishy as hell otherwise.

Actually the sven war cry + lesh is a nice combo that I wasn't thinking of. That armor really helps Lesh go ham.

Wok

You gotta play more FOTM heros dude

Get that WR up

I cannot play WR. I don't understand the hero.

I guess it will be as for Clockwerk: it used to be a disaster whenever I chose this hero, yet one day, it clicked for me: I understand the farming and ganking patterns, and I can have fun playing Clock.

Madn

Anyone interested in the WR set from the Collector's Cache? I was thinking of trading it for one of the rare immortals but I'm open for suggestions

^^

the only thing that might be OP on leshrac is the octarine core heal.

He is still squishy as hell otherwise.

Actually the sven war cry + lesh is a nice combo that I wasn't thinking of. That armor really helps Lesh go ham.

so the E spam from the start that slows damages and hits targets in a million miles is a-ok? and that fantastic aoe stun is negligible?

come on man

iamblades

so the E spam from the start that slows damages and hits targets in a million miles is a-ok? and that fantastic aoe stun is negligible?

come on man

Split earth has been the same for years, and I dunno if I'd call a stun with one of the worst spell animations in the game 'fantastic'.

The lightning storm buffs make him a much stronger laner as a core, but you need huge mana pool to support the spam. He is still a shit tier support.

If he was strong as a support and a core, then you could argue he's OP, but he's really only strong when he gets a huge farm advantage early.

sixghost

Split earth has been the same for years, and I dunno if I'd call a stun with one of the worst spell animations in the game 'fantastic'.

The lightning storm buffs make him a much stronger laner as a core, but you need huge mana pool to support the spam. He is still a shit tier support.

If he was strong as a support and a core, then you could argue he's OP, but he's really only strong when he gets a huge farm advantage early.

Part of the problem is that there aren't many heroes who beat in him lane atm, and he farms the jungle quickly at level 6. Bottle/soul ring is more than enough mana for the lane.

with lighting you have all the time you need to land the stun

some heroes are very strong in lane, lesh isn't the first. nobody cries cause qop or viper are mid dominators too. if you shut down lesh in lane he can have very low impact later because of how squishy he is without proper farm

inkls

some heroes are very strong in lane, lesh isn't the first. nobody cries cause qop or viper are mid dominators too. if you shut down lesh in lane he can have very low impact later because of how squishy he is without proper farm

qop is def getting nerfs and nobody cries about viper because he falls off.

iamblades

The funny thing about the lightning storm changes is that the one that matters(the CD reduction) was a 6.80 change, and people are just now getting around to recognizing how strong it is.

The .25 sec extra slow on storm is completely inconsequential. The extra 100 cast range is nice to have, but I don't think that is what made the spell useful all of a sudden.

inkls

The funny thing about the lightning storm changes is that the one that matters(the CD reduction) was a 6.80 change, and people are just now getting around to recognizing how strong it is.

The .25 sec extra slow on storm is completely inconsequential. The extra 100 cast range is nice to have, but I don't think that is what made the spell useful all of a sudden.

no 0.3 cast time on gyro is inconsequential, barrage has always been strong

iamblades

with lighting you have all the time you need to land the stun

Except it is still a difficult stun to land, even with the storm slow.

Shit pro players regularly miss the stun with a eul's setup.

no 0.3 cast time on gyro is inconsequential, barrage has always been strong

Cast time is completely different from slow duration, there are huge advantages to not having to stop moving to cast.

Acinixys

I call BS

He can cast lightning like 5 times in lane at level 1, forcing you to back away from the wave giving him free farm

He does need a nerf, even if its only -2 INT at level 1 or something

iamblades

I call BS

He can cast lightning like 5 times in lane at level 1, forcing you to back away from the wave giving him free farm

He does need a nerf, even if its only -2 INT at level 1 or something

Or you could not pick a psuedo melee mid to go against a leshrac like TA.

Plenty of longer ranged mids can lane against a leshrac without being run out of the lane instantly.

Bring back pugna mid and shit on some FOTM leshrac. Just gank leshrac relentlessly from level 1, because he naturally pushes the lane and has to get runs to sustain his spam.

There are options to out lane a leshrac.

Acinixys

Or you could not pick a psuedo melee mid to go against a leshrac like TA.

Plenty of longer ranged mids can lane against a leshrac without being run out of the lane instantly.

Bring back pugna mid and shit on some FOTM leshrac.

There are options to out lane a leshrac.

The only hero who can safely 1v1 Lesh mid is Lina because of her retarded long attack range

Almost every other mid gets shit on

sixghost

Increased movement speed from 315 to 320.[
Lightning Storm Reduced cast time from 0.7 to 0.6.
Increased slow duration from 0.75 on each level to 0.7/0.8/0.9/1.

Lightning Storm Increased cast range from 700 to 800.
Increased slow duration from 0.5 to 0.75.

Pulse Nova
Reduced activation manacost from 110 on each level to 70/90/110.

Lightning Storm now slows its targets by 75% for 0.5 second

All of these changes were big. 6.80 Leshrac wasn't nearly as strong as 6.84 Leshrac.

iamblades

The only hero who can safely 1v1 Lesh mid is Lina because of her retarded long attack range

Almost every other mid gets shit on

You forget sniper (the sniper nerf might actually the biggest buff to leshrac :p).

I think windranger mid is viable as well. QoP can outlane a leshrac too.

Pugna just dumps all over a mid leshrac. Viper with high early levels of corrosive skin does well.

Also early magic stick really helps, even in an unfavorable matchup.

Leshrac is not some unstoppable laning monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom