• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEGO has Portal levels and characters now
LEGO DOTA soon?
cm3.gif

oh my god I just bought a new chair (ikea markus), coming from a 40e value shit chair, my back is alive again

Surely Imma reach 7k with that beast
crazy.gif

DrPizza

Banned
Played against a Dazzle last night who went Guardian Greaves -> Armlet -> Mask of Madness -> Desolator.

His team blew a near-20K XP lead to lose.

Vade

VP/EG/Secret top 3 teams in Dota 2 currently.

VP is on the back end of teams, EG, Secret, VG, Empire in no particular order is the current Tier 1 group. Then you have IG, LGD, (when Director8 is not throwing), C9, (when Clown9 is not appearing) at that tier 1.5. Then you go Ehome, VP, MVPs, NAVI and Mushi+ Friends at Tier 2.

Tier 4 NA Doto/ Swindelmelons/Moomender/ Rave

There is probably a 99% chance they will be free. Valve knows damn well what happens when you try to fuck your consumers like they did with paid mods.

people buy them ? just like hats ?
If it's like $5 each they'll sell like hot cakes. You only need to buy the ones you want to play.
And they can also put refunding.

Goddard

people buy them ? just like hats ?
If it's like $5 each they'll sell like hot cakes. You only need to buy the ones you want to play.
And they can also put refunding.

Everybody, especially Valve, knows what happens when you charge for mods, and it's not people lining up en masse to buy them, it's massive consumer backlash and a complete garbage modding community. There's no way they would try that when Dota itself came from a free to play mod. It's not happening, and if it does happen, it will be reversed within a week.

Everybody, especially Valve, knows what happens when you charge for mods, and it's not people lining up en masse to buy them, it's massive consumer backlash and a complete garbage modding community. There's no way they would try that when Dota itself came from a free to play mod. It's not happening, and if it does happen, it will be reversed within a week.

I guess we'll see tonight. I'm not 100% positive they'll be paid but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom