• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

FU34Ap3.gif

its soooo hot fukc

BearPawB

Banned

My long nightmare is over.
That was the absolute worst 9 games of dota i have ever experienced in my dota career

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1599247615

I went from hating this hero, to kind of really loving him?
I still find him super duper squishy, but that was probably problems with my itemization more than anything?

To win i had to set my record: Highest last hits per minute,most gold, most last hits, most tower damage, and longest losing streak

JC Sera

My long nightmare is over.
That was the absolute worst 9 games of dota i have ever experienced in my dota career

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1599247615

I went from hating this hero, to kind of really loving him?
I still find him super duper squishy, but that was probably problems with my itemization more than anything?

To win i had to set my record: Highest last hits per minute,most gold, most last hits, most tower damage, and longest losing streak
90iXpHM.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
all hero challenge ruining dota

visage took me 4 games, stupid fucking bird

DrPizza

Banned
I have a 16% winrate on QoP, and that is almost entirely attributable to last year's and this year's 10 hero challenges.

Yes, I know that she's really strong right now. That information tells me nothing useful! I'm certainly getting better on her, but still find her troublesome. I find it too easy to YOLO in and then be just one spell short of killing someone, so I just end up feeding.

aeolist

Banned
I have a 16% winrate on QoP, and that is almost entirely attributable to last year's and this year's 10 hero challenges.

Yes, I know that she's really strong right now. That information tells me nothing useful! I'm certainly getting better on her, but still find her troublesome. I find it too easy to YOLO in and then be just one spell short of killing someone, so I just end up feeding.

gotta get some setup and walk in with your nukes, only blink in if they're already low and you're cleaning up

The trick is to never YOLO in unless you know exactly what you're blinking into, cleaning up, or chasing someone. The Blink has a very low cooldown but it's so easy to burst a QoP in 6 seconds.

Tobe

hey guys im still looking for someone too room with at ti, ill pay half it. also been looking a some close hotels (they are really fucking expensive looking at almost 3k for 11 nights. looking for someone who can split that or if staying less nights cover half of them)

its getting really tough looking for a place to stay :/

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
yo matt snipers duel is legit. feels a lot better than some of the other custom games.
anuxi_deal.gif

Well, its one of the few custom games to be made/released since Reborn came out. Free for all games mode will likely be the next 'Hero Wars' game that gets copied a ton, and a half dozen fun games will come out of it.

The CSS on the main dota site seems to be busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom