• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I was always under the impression trying to defend the T2s from a team that is steam rolling is basically a death trap, and that you should likely just conseed them and defend at the T3s.

I was always under the impression trying to defend the T2s from a team that is steam rolling is basically a death trap, and that you should likely just conseed them and defend at the T3s.
The side T2's are awful spots to fight at because the defending team is lowground, unless we have way better farm/teamfight or the opposing team isn't pushing with all 5 I'd much rather either defend at T1 or T3. Mid T2 isn't that bad but defending at T3 gives you a way bigger advantage.

bbd23

Chuan heartless
HBoYecp.gif

Acinixys

Zyori and Mirlini wear shirts and ties

But dont tuck them in

Even if you are wearing jeans at least try to look smart on camera

facepalm.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
'Ruined' is too strong a word.

I'd say neutralised some parts of the game that required skill.

i'd probably say the exact opposite :/

6.84 does a pretty damn good job of rewarding the team that plays the best with a win--aka the team that wins the lanes, establishes map control, and takes down objectives (towers/rosh). the whole theme of the patch was pretty much "counter-play"--from items to hero buffs to gameplay changes. Draft and team composition is also much more important than in 6.83 (which leads to more stomps, but hey, I'll take that trade 100% of the time). Dota is a game of counters, there's always an answer to everything (strat, hero, item, everything has counters).

"as long as you hold and have other players farming"? Never happens. When 5 people dive your tower, and only 2 teammates defend, the output is: 2 deaths and 1 tower fallen.

Welp, I think I found your problem. This is akin to saying, when 5 enemies engage in a teamfight against 2 of us, the output is: 2 of us dead and our towers left vulnerable. well duh...

patapuf

"as long as you hold and have other players farming"? Never happens. When 5 people dive your tower, and only 2 teammates defend, the output is: 2 deaths and 1 tower fallen.

I've found deathball to be plenty punishable.

Of course if no one TP's and you never manage do defend your towers with one hero less you'll get overrun. But that happened last patch too.

manfestival

I feel like a bad man for telling black that he can get in trouble for streaming live matches.... he turned off his stream and its my fault :(

Wok

i'd probably say the exact opposite :/
Welp, I think I found your problem. This is akin to saying, when 5 enemies engage in a teamfight against 2 of us, the output is: 2 of us dead and our towers left vulnerable. well duh...

I've found deathball to be plenty punishable.

Of course if no one TP's and you never manage do defend your towers with one hero less you'll get overrun. But that happened last patch too.

That's my point. In pubs, getting one teammate to tp to help defend a tower is already a huge feat. So if you manage to get people to 5-man push in pubs, you have great success.

I am fine with this though. People who start 5-man pushing first are usually the same people who win their lanes.

Low Tier
Hylian u were to blame for ur team's losses in ihl2

plz stop complaining about teammates, everyone has bad games.

and especially stop complaining about it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom