• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 3 Thread

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Is there a way to share replays outside of the client? Hylian vs pastafarian wasn't casted so it'd be cool if we could somehow share replays like that.

Hylian7

Is there a way to share replays outside of the client? Hylian vs pastafarian wasn't casted so it'd be cool if we could somehow share replays like that.

I downloaded them, I believe if you send someone the .dem file from the download you should be able to look at it.

TheCrow

Cool! I would like to see Jambi V Freakinchair is someone has 'em.

Its fine. Nothing to see there.
qvpKQgs.gif

shira

Theoretically You would have to download it if you were on one of the players and then upload it to another person. But the fact that others can't see your practice games means that might not even work.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
anyway i can watch my teams game 2

I think the only way would be to record it and put it on youtube. The last 2/3 minutes also breaks directed camera, so I'd likely have to sit by my PC the whole 90 minutes, or splice two takes together.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wait wat?

For the last few minutes of the replay, the direct camera just crapped out. Its stays in a single spot. So I'd have to manually take over at that point with free cam, which means I can't just set it to go and walk away.

Hylian7

For the last few minutes of the replay, the direct camera just crapped out. Its stays in a single spot. So I'd have to manually take over at that point with free cam, which means I can't just set it to go and walk away.

ROFL. I'm surprised the map didn't implode like it used to in Source 1 when games went on that long.

TUSR

Banned
Reminder: the whole schedule for the season is posted.

Captains take a look at who you're playing, I'll update last weeks spreadsheet to reflect this weeks matchups when I get home.

Team names and logos are due too.

Thorinbei

Neo Member
hi minosha. add me in steam so we can schedule. i'd appreciate it too if you stuck to your original name during the ihl period. it was annoying as fuck to look for you just to add you
dac15_upset.gif
dac15_upset.gif

Sorry i meant pastafarian

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
^Remember, you can just use the sign up spreadsheet to find a direct link to other captains' steam profiles. For example, I'm set to face off against captain Freakinchair. I just go to the signups spreadsheet in the OP, ctrl+F "Freakinchair," and boom, his steam profile link should be right there in his sign up so I can easily add him directly.

Also, hopefully our ticket gets in this week, if it doesn't, the winning captain is responsible for taking screenshots of the scoreboard(s) and posting them in this thread. To make it so we don't have a billion scoreboard posts, let's just say the winner of game 1 posts both scoreboards (even if you lost game 2). This week I told most captains not to bother since it was just a scrim/practice week, but next week it counts! And as Tusr said, yeah, get those logos/names in so I can put them in the OP. I think for ease of scheduling we'll just continue to use captain names over team names in spreadsheets and the like though.

TUSR

Banned
KiuU45C.png

REMINDER: Both Captains are required to submit their agreed upon match time on the scheduling spreadsheet

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
not you trying to shirk on your promises
gross.gif

[edit] it was going to be the orangutan if tusr doesn't step up (so to speak)

[edit2] but i guess it can be the nazi milk thing if u all want

Top Bottom