• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 3 Thread

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just a heads up to captains, the week 1 "scrim" bo2 is a mandatory activity check--get in touch with the other captain and have the game scheduled by Thursday night, just like any other official week. If you fail to show up to your game, you're going to get a -1 win penalty marked against you at the end of the regular season that can affect your playoff chances.

Also, gofu wanted me to post his team's logo and name:

t9hiytg.png

C[A]T DOTA

TUSR

Banned
did this end up happening? Not sure where to look.
When I get home I'll actually post it.

Was playing with the idea of making the schedule week by week, but with only 4 matches and 1 bye I ended up just doing the season's whole schedule.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
when will we know the match times this weekend? Might stream one or two of the matches if we're low on people to show them off and assuming there's no ticket.
Totally skipped over anbokr's post, my b.

TUSR

Banned
when will we know the match times this weekend? Might stream one or two of the matches if we're low on people to show them off and assuming there's no ticket.

we have a few of the match times already

and theyre not all at 11:00am pdt on sunday!!!

shira

I was playing around with submitting a Reborn ticket, since the original one was submitted during Source 1.

You have to trick the system to publish a ticket in Reborn, but it works.

If either of them gets through before the first week of the regular season (25-27) you'll know.

Since the preseason cross div scrims don't need to be on the ticket. We can pray that ticket and team functionality is added in the next ~2 weeks.

If there's no in-game ticket can we get one person from each team to post endgame stats screenshot? Would be nice for statheads

Is there anyway to see the game stats with pay options on yasp or dotabuff++

im completely overloaded this entire week and weekend
cm-vi1.gif
bummmerrrr
I was going to cast Gofu's game to finally expose him.
Alright sounds good.

Am I still correct in thinking that the only way to watch these will be through spectating via a friend unless someone broadcasts them? Due to the lack of ticket, I mean. If this is the case I can probably broadcast most of the matches though I'm shit for casting. Still, might be better than nothing.

Top Bottom