• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 3 Thread

shira

Railroad Workers vs. Team MASC VoD

http://www.twitch.tv/tsunami643/v/18117796

Game 1: 14:00
Game 2: OBS stops screwing me at 1:15:00

mayatomr_gdlk.gif
TIMESTAMPS
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

edit: Tsunami no mic 2nd game. :(

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just a reminder for captains' to get their time in the spreadsheet by tonight, we are still missing 4-5 for this week. I really don't want to crack the whip on this, but if we start getting weeks with lots of missing times by Thursday @ 11:59PM PST (i.e. 1 captain reports, the other doesn't); then failing to report your time will result in a team strike that can eventually lead to less extra time for banning/picking as a penalty.

Also, remember to let either me or TUSR know if you need a free agent, we've already had a couple free agents join teams with players that are completely MIA or can no longer play. Don't wait until 15 minutes before game time to tell us that you've had an unresponsive player for the last 3 weeks!!!

Looks like me and GAF legend Two Bears will be casting Pastafarian vs Jambi.

Will be broadcasted on my channel twitch.tv/normalfish

Looks like me and GAF legend Two Bears will be casting Pastafarian vs Jambi.

Will be broadcasted on my channel twitch.tv/normalfish

Thanks for tuning in, folks. It was a good time. Dunno about that CM giving gold to the team, but otherwise games were entertaining.

Top Bottom