• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 3 Thread

Hylian7

nice error courier bokr
clock-eyebrow.gif

not sure if the other team saw it normally but it was an error while waching

I'm sure you saw on the cast but I couldn't click on it, even dragging a box around it didn't work.

shira

Thor vs. Jambi Friday @ 7PM EST
NOW
Gofu vs. Pastafarian Saturday @ 3PM EST
t1446926400z1.png

Vamlock vs. Minosha Saturday @ 4PM EST
t1446930000z1.png

Godelsmetric vs. Vade
t1447034400z1.png

I think the final game is twobear vs vade tomorrow at 7pm???
edit: spreadsheet says 9pm
t1447034400z1.png

Cancel my GG if wrong.

Vamlock

Good games, Omniknights. Unfortunate about not being to being able to get all of your top picks on at the same time, but the games were fun regardless.

Thanks for casting Hylian, I always appreciate having someone cast the games. Too bad no one casted our game two weeks ago with the level 1 Rosh. :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Doom pickers and alch pickers...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
China.

Wait we have no Chinese teams.

Volodja

GG, last game was so close.

Watched the replay and I got hit by a random glaive when I was gonna blink in for the last echo slam, just like I thought. Dang.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
GG's everyone, it's a shame we had no casters this week as both series were probably the best games of the entire season. Exciting, close, intense games; well played to everyone.

Vamlock

Good games, Ezito and congrats C[A]T Dota.

Both games coming down to a dramatic Alchemist victories. Guess we should be banning him first phase!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i just wanna say thanks to my team for being understanding of their captain's flop admin powers, teaching me about dota, and for putting in their best every week. well played, boys.

Vamlock

We scheduled the finals for this Sunday (Nov 22) at 3PM ET, so make some room on your schedules to watch. It'd be great to get some casters for the game(s) as well.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
GG's boys, congrats to C[A]T, clearly the better team wp wp. Was a fun season and I hope everyone enjoyed it.

We're probably going to take a nice decent break before setting up ihl4 or anything (need to talk with TUSR first before I can say anything concrete, see if we're up to hosting still and other logistical shenanigans), and this time we'll make sure Valve approves a ticket first (if we host again).

shira

GG's boys, congrats to C[A]T, clearly the better team wp wp. Was a fun season and I hope everyone enjoyed it.

We're probably going to take a nice decent break before setting up ihl4 or anything (need to talk with TUSR first before I can say anything concrete, see if we're up to hosting still and other logistical shenanigans), and this time we'll make sure Valve approves a ticket first (if we host again).

Grats to everyone especially da champs, admins and casters!

Top Bottom