• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 3 Thread

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
hi
SE4ecn6.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yep, MMR is a requirement—not to make you suffer or keep people out, but to give captain's as much info as possible for the draft so we can get as close to "balanced" teams as possible
OSfrog.png
OSfrog.png
. Get those 10 games in!

Hylian7

Yep, MMR is a requirement—not to make you suffer or keep people out, but to give captain's as much info as possible for the draft so we can get as close to "balanced" teams as possible
OSfrog.png
OSfrog.png
. Get those 10 games in!

He was saying that he hasn't unlocked ranked yet. Your account has to be level 15 I think which takes a few hundred games, then you can play those 10 ranked games.

Hylian7

level that you need 13

do the maths, 13 * YourTotalGames / YourLevel

Coop Vs Bot games do count

iirc it's a little over 200 games on average

I thought you got an arbitrary amount of "XP" per game? Or am I not remembering it correctly.

If it's a little over 200 then a few hundred is correct.
charm_cheeky.gif

is MMR for solo queue or the other one?

I dont play with people regularly enough (I would like to though!) but I can start playing ranked to get an MMR

I play a good 4 or 5 though

Pratfall

is MMR for solo queue or the other one?

I dont play with people regularly enough (I would like to though!) but I can start playing ranked to get an MMR

I play a good 4 or 5 though

solo queue mmr, just play the 10 calibration matches, get your number and you are good to go.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Prepare to get yelled at if you're on a team with anbokr

WutFace.png

will an eu-league ever happen? still signing up though

I hope so at some point, by someone. It just wouldn't be smart nor feasible for TUSR and I to run it considering we are both NA.

And the whole warning NA thing is just there to remind euros that can only ever play at 11AM PST on Sat/Sun to not sign up as we had a lot of that last season. If you are euro and can generally make 11AM PST - 3 or 4 PM PST on either Sat/Sun; you're probably completely OK to sign up. Also make that known in your comment so you don't scare captains, we had a lot of captains traumatized by scheduling around euros last season. So just to reiterate, if you are euro and still have flexible times, put that in your signup comment, or message tusr or me on steam so we can edit and put that in your comment if you already signed up.

The whole focus for this IHL is shorter, smaller, and more streamlined. We want a tight knit community of active players and hopefully we can support 8-12 flexible and active teams and captains. That's the ideal, the dream. We had a lot of "dead" signups and players last season and I think part of that was the wow factor of being the first IHL in a looooooong time.

Razzer

Signup and stuff, will hopefully end up being more than a free agent this time, tho I only had my laziness with signing up to blame.

How long in advance do schedules for games go up? IE, do we usually find out like 24 hours before the scheduled game or is there a notice a week or more in advance?

TUSR

Banned
How long in advance do schedules for games go up? IE, do we usually find out like 24 hours before the scheduled game or is there a notice a week or more in advance?
This time around the week-by-week schedule will be made in advance. I suggest everyone checks out the rules.

Weekly games must be scheduled between captains for anytime on Fri – Sun, but the agreed upon official date and time must be reported by BOTH captains and validated by an admin no later than 11:59 PM PST on Thursday of any particular week.

Top Bottom