• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 3 Thread

Quesa

chances of autism2k being allowed in the draft: 1%
chances of autism2k using zeus exploits to get 5k+ mmr: 100%

techies.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
If I do sign up that doesn't guarantee I'd be drafted correct?

Depends on how many people sign up. We are planning for a maximum of 12 teams (minimum of 8), so 96 drafted players. Chances are very very high that you'll be drafted.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Just a note to the lurkers or non-gaffers signing up--if you have not been a part of the GAF community for awhile now (i.e. you've played inhouses with dotagaf for over a year and are part of the community) OR did not play in ihl season 2, you will be relegated to the free agent pool and not be eligible to be drafted. Banned peeps like rerixo don't fret, you've been playing with us for awhile, and I know everyone slips up ;). Also, if you played in season 2, you're fine.

edit:
DAMAGE CONTROL:
If you have a gaf account, you are completely fine and will most likely be drafted if you sign up. My post on ineligibility/free-agents was only referring to people without gaf accounts.

FACE

Banned
Just a note to the lurkers or non-gaffers signing up--if you have not been a part of the GAF community for awhile now (i.e. you've played inhouses with dotagaf for over a year and are part of the community) OR did not play in ihl season 2, you will be relegated to the free agent pool and not be eligible to be drafted. Banned peeps like rerixo don't fret, you've been playing with us for awhile, and I know everyone slips up ;). Also, if you played in season 2, you're fine.

Even if you went 1/7/2 with Storm on the finals?
yolo.gif

Vitor711

vitor just join some of the preseason inhouses and relax bro

I'll give it a shot - I've done a few community tournaments for different sites and things always got taken way, way too seriously, hence my concern. I guess getting acquainted with the GAF DOTA regulars beforehand will help me get a better feel for this.

How much play does a FA typically get? It seems like I'll probably get relegated to FA status.

NON-GAFFERS/LURKERS: Just a note to the lurkers or non-gaffers signing up--if you have not been a part of the GAF community for awhile now (i.e. you've played inhouses with dotagaf for over a year and are part of the community) OR did not play in ihl season 2, you will be relegated to the free agent pool and not be eligible to be drafted. Banned peeps like rerixo don't fret, you've been playing with us for awhile, and I know everyone slips up ;). Also, if you played in season 2, you're fine.

JambiBum

How much play does a FA typically get? It seems like I'll probably get relegated to FA status.

Just depends on if you get picked up on a team. Free agents can play in any of the pre season ihl games but once the season starts you won't get to play unless a team needs to pick you up. Then it just depends on the captain and how much they play you.

Kumquat

Anyone else having issues with the Steam site? I'm trying to get a hyper link to my ID and the site just son't load at all. Meh! Sent it in anyways.

TUSR

Banned
If you have changes to make to your sign up. Let me know closer towards the cutoff date via PM only.

I'm not going to give anyone permission to edit the spreadsheet.

That would be mental.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
bounty-wag.gif
bounty-wag.gif
bounty-wag.gif

Concerning all the FA/lurker stuff:

DAMAGE CONTROL:
If you have a gaf account, you are completely fine and will most likely be drafted if you sign up. My post on ineligibility/free-agents was only referring to people without gaf accounts.

DAMAGE CONTROL: If you have a gaf account, you are completely fine and will most likely be drafted if you sign up. My post on ineligibility/free-agents was only referring to people without gaf accounts.

DAMAGE CONTROL: If you have a gaf account, you are completely fine and will most likely be drafted if you sign up. My post on ineligibility/free-agents was only referring to people without gaf accounts.

bounty-wag.gif
bounty-wag.gif
bounty-wag.gif

Sanjay

We should only allow NeoGaf citizens into our games, say no to the aliens, they ruin everything, most likely rapists and murders.

Top Bottom