• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 3 Thread

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
When do the in house games usually fire? I would like to get some practice in.

I'd expect a few on the weekend maybe, pre-season IH games have kinda been slow this time around, probably because of:
1) the new diablo season (mumblegaf playing this)
2) phantom pain (gaf at large and ellen/artanisix locked in this)
3) STALE META icefraud pLS

If you signed up to play in IHL, but aren't in the steam community group or the in game clan, please add TUSR or myself to friends and request an invite to both. This is how inhouse notifications generally go out (along with thread posts), and it's a good place to keep up to date during the regular season.

MegaPanda

Will sign up formally when I finish my placement matches (so far they've been with 3800-3900 peeps, does that mean I'm getting dumped somewhere near there?)

Can I still join the pre-season inhouses before then?

TUSR

Banned
Will sign up formally when I finish my placement matches (so far they've been with 3800-3900 peeps, does that mean I'm getting dumped somewhere near there?)

Can I still join the pre-season inhouses before then?

Yeah

whats your dota buff?

I don't think I'm going to join a team this time around, but I'll be there if someone wants a 4k sub.

Also, put me down for casting.

kionedrik

If you signed up to play in IHL, but aren't in the steam community group or the in game clan, please add TUSR or myself to friends and request an invite to both. This is how inhouse notifications generally go out (along with thread posts), and it's a good place to keep up to date during the regular season.

Is there a new group or are you using the ihl2 group?

Ghizz

4k MMR trash FOTM-1-2-3-4-5-player signing up...first time, please be gentle.

also wouldn't mind trying to cast if the main casters are afk

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Preliminary captain selection is happening today, if you put down "maybe" to captain and now want to captain for sure, message tusr or me!

BeesEight

Wow, yeah. So, I just found out I'm going to be leaving the country between October-January. That's going to kill any sort of chances that I have for actually playing in the league.

Is it possible that there's like a "spare" pool or something? I guess like the free agents but willing to just fill slots when able? If so, I'd love to sign up for that, otherwise, I'll probably be spectating this season.

Go Team Gofu!

I'll try again this year. Wasn't drafted last time but I have gotten a lot better and i'll join in on the pre-season stuff.

Solo MMR is trash, but I can't stand solo MMR so I only play with friends. Our party MMR between my friend and I is now at 2600.

Here's my dotabuff, as you can tell I like playing pos 4 or 5

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/20582665

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Three days left to signup!

Draft will be held on Saturday, September 12th @ 6:30 PM PST. You don't actually have to be present unless you are a captain, though if you are around--we will most likely have some sort of draft stream running so you can see the picks (and perhaps some captain interviews in each round). Captains will be officially announced soon, most have been selected and notified.

techies.gif

Well whatever, doubt anybody would be interested in drafting a scrub like me, being the lowest MMR player in the league from what I can tell, but I'm totally in.

My internet is much better than last time I tried to play so why not give it a try.

Top Bottom