• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Milabrega

List is outdated lots of the people on it have gotten in already, and yeah names have been removed. Just got to hit the right timing and hope someone who has keys to give out hands em out to the people posting now. Still need one myself.

Loam

A bit off topic but what is it with video games and peoples eagerness to test an unfinished product for no cost whatsoever? Every closed beta I've ever seen there are just masses of people frothing at the mouth to get in (myself included) but I cant think of any other real world product where this is the case.

I mean, you don't see people lining up to test a half finished car or appliance.

x3r0123

Wren said:
A bit off topic but what is it with video games and peoples eagerness to test an unfinished product for no cost whatsoever? Every closed beta I've ever seen there are just masses of people frothing at the mouth to get in (myself included) but I cant think of any other real world product where this is the case.

I mean, you don't see people lining up to test a half finished car or appliance.

the hardcore will have the edge as to know what to do whereas the newcomer needs to take time to learn

K701

Banned
If you want to see what this game looks like running in eyefinity 6 send a key this way.

IMG_0150%5B1%5D.JPG

Sibylus

Banned
Thanks to Clovingsteam, you may now remove my name from the list :3

Seriously, thank you so much. Made my face twitch involuntarily seeing that pop up on my Steam!

x3r0123

Botolf said:
Thanks to Clovingsteam, you may now remove my name from the list :3

Seriously, thank you so much. Made my face twitch involuntarily seeing that pop up on my Steam!

i'm all alone now!

Gattsu25

Banned
fna84 said:
I know i'm already on the list (12th) but I just want to show people giving out invites that I actually play a MOBA style game
I also play several Multiplayer Online Battle Arena games - The original Dota, Quake 3, Super Smash Bros, Worms, Mount & Blade, and a bunch of other online games that have you battling other players in arenas (MOBA is too loose and vague of a term IMO)

Not really meaning to single you out, though. You seem quite awesome.

x3r0123

Dug said:
You're not the only one!

meh,
watching streams for chances to get keys = fail
gaf hero contest = fail
gaf raffle = fail
gosugamers eswc raffle = fail
playdota = fail
gosugamers techies last hit contest = fail

hmmmm

Botolf said:
I don't know how long one has to wait for extras, but I shall be thinking of thee.

thanks, i appreciate it

Card Boy

Banned
x3r0123 said:
gaf hero contest = fail

I'm still very bitter about this one. Very disappointed in PMing for votes and bribery that occurred.

If i manage to get codes i will be giving it away to two of my favorite heroes in that thread.

x3r0123

Gez said:
I'm still very bitter about this one. Very disappointed in PMing for votes and bribery that occurred.

If i manage to get codes i will be giving it away to two of my favorite heroes in that thread.

i probably will with my extras after irl friends

Wait... no one is following the list?

Oh well... another GAF giveaway fails. Makes me wonder why do I always keep my promise and follow the rules and donate shit load of games of my money when some of you here can't even follow the list...

I'm done looking for the key and will wait for Valve to release the game or give it to me themselves.

*bitter

EDIT: Oh well... Still love you all for you don't need to give a fuck about the list. It's your key. Sell it, trade it, give it, keep it.

TheExodu5

Banned
Why should anyone follow the list? Why does someone who replied to the thread first have more of a right to a key than anyone else?

TheExodu5 said:
Why should anyone follow the list? Why does someone who replied to the thread first have more of a right to a key than anyone else?

As I said: Still love you all for you don't need to give a fuck about the list. It's your key. Sell it, trade it, give it, keep it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Lactose_Intolerant said:
I don't understand how the world works either.
People high on the list want to use the list, shocking. :O

I'm pretty sure if I get one, both gifts are going to friends. Heh.

Card Boy

Banned
TheExodu5 said:

Usually when you go to the bank, on a heart transplant list, or are a refugee you wait your turn in the queue.

shintoki said:
People high on the list want to use the list, shocking. :O

Nope, I'm like 80 on the list and i still want people to use the list from the top.

HKnightz

Anyone here an IGN prime member and willing to buy 3 copies of skyrim on d2d? I actually have 2 keys to give out :) If not, I'll just give it away in a few hours

Duesy

HKnightz said:
Anyone here an IGN prime member and willing to buy 3 copies of skyrim on d2d? I actually have 2 keys to give out :) If not, I'll just give it away in a few hours

I wish you the best in getting those copies! keep the recent posters in mind :)

Top Bottom