• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

mingus

Is the list in the OP being updated anymore? Maybe we should get a googledocs going for quicker updates. (I would also like an invite)

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
snoopeasystreet said:
Why is there a Y next to a load of names? I wish mine had a Y :(
People with "Y" beside their names posted in the dota 2 threads before
it was cool
the begging began.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Was there really that few keys given out, no one seems to be around to actually discuss the game, but lots of beggars right here.

kazabi

Keiician said:
People with "Y" beside their names posted in the dota 2 threads before
it was cool
the begging began.
And some of us posted in the dota 2 tournament thread and didn't get the Y :(

Zafir

Drkirby said:
Was there really that few keys given out, no one seems to be around to actually discuss the game, but lots of beggars right here.
Didn't seem like there was that many. I got all my friends to sign up when you could first show interest and none of them have got in. I've only seen about 10 maybe 20 at most people post that they got in, too.

Valygar

Got a friend request from someone that wanted to do a giveaway, I almost thought I had win a key... he wants me to buy it with games.

Not surprising, but seriously... :(

The Y thing was more than X posts in the Dota 2 threads. I don't remember how many, but it was not only one.

Mudkips

Banned
I don't want a key.
I want two keys.

(Seriously - don't give me a key unless I can get a second one for my HoN friend so we can play together.)

(._.)

Banned
Not sure I will be getting one after I filled out the survey for that email. I have some pretty valuable hats though in TF2. Will give $10/$20 worth of hats for an invite.

Ferrio

Banned
Long time dota player here, if I get a key then thanks.. otherwise not too worried unless Dragon Knight is out.

Recon

Banned
Ok, post updated from yesterday until post #670. Removed the Y's because that shouldnt matter. Removed those i knew had keys, i might of missed some tho.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
ReconYoda said:
Ok, post updated from yesterday until post #670. Removed the Y's because that shouldnt matter. Removed those i knew had keys, i might of missed some tho.
You removed my name.

Not like I give a shit really, seeing as the chances of me getting a key from this thread is pretty low - but I'm not sure why you removed it

Firehead

dave is ok said:
You removed my name.

Not like I give a shit really, seeing as the chances of me getting a key from this thread is pretty low - but I'm not sure why you removed it

Yeah... he removed me as well. :(

mingus

ReconYoda said:
Thanks for updating and managing such a giant thread.

PatzCU

Please add me to the list! I did the Dota2 survey so if I end up receiving an invite I will be giving out my keys here. Thanks!

alba

Little is the new Big
I just checked the list, I'm on there twice (woops!) If you'd be so kind as to remove the second one so there's no confusion, cheers :)

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Gaffer offers to hook me up with a key, logs off immediately after sending PM, haha.

#firstworldproblems

Recon

Banned
I added you guys again because you asked a second time, i dont have time to name check everyone who repeatedly asks for a key, lol.

Top Bottom