• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Hylian7

I hear another set of keys went out tonight. Just going to say that I will gladly take those burdens of those extra keys you guys have! :p

Bento

New wave of keys warrants another post in here, would greatly appreciate if anyone was willing to part with a key since I seem destined to never get one from Valve. I'm in need of a moba fix but HoN just isn't doing it when I know dota2 is just a code away :(

DaBuddaDa

This is me without Dota 2:

Zpcnm.jpg

:(

Willing to exchange all of the indie royale doubles (Gemini Rue, Nightsky, Sanctum, Nimbus etc.) I have for one of them keys. Still up for coaching whoever gifts me one if you're new to the game and need a tutor.

LiamExe

I know it's probably a long shot, but I have a Star Wars: The Old Republic closed beta key I'd be willing to trade for a key, if anyone's interested.

I will gift something on steam to someone on team up to a certain amount for dota 2 beta key (obviously nothing ridiculous, think something in the indie range or an older game). Throw me a PM with what you would like and I'll respond if I will do it.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Well two of my LoL crew are in, but I'm still on the outside. Guess I'll keep checking this thread to see if I can get an invite!

I love you all DOTA2 GAF! <3

Sanic

I would perhaps be up for trades/gifting in exchange for a key if the offer is reasonable.

edit: I would like a key, if the above is unclear.

Dug

Banned
close to the edge said:
I'd really love to have a key. I wish I could just preorder or something and get access, like they did with SC2.
How do you preorder something that is going to be free?

There was a rumor this was going to be Free to Play, I think?

Dug said:

"Preorder the Ultimate Hat Pack and get early access to the exclusive Dota 2 closed beta"

Dug said:

Like they did with Tribes. Offer a VIP package of some sort that gives extras for people who purchase it. Maybe like extra hats or somethin for when they're released? I'm sure they could have came up with something that people would purchase instantly.

Edit: beaten!

Dug said:

Yeah, that was assuming that there is going to be some way to preorder. It would definitely make sense for Valve to make Dota 2 F2P, otherwise it would probably not be very popular in China and SEA.

Have they specified if all heroes are going to be available for people at start, or if people would have to purchase heroes like HoN/LoL?

StickSoldier said:
Have they specified if all heroes are going to be available for people at start, or if people would have to purchase heroes like HoN/LoL?
Don't know but I would guess all heroes are going to be avaiable at start so can people buy more stuff from the ingame shop like hats, clothes etc.

Aesthet1c

Thank you everyone for the congrats. :)

And thank you so much to iNvidious01 for the invite!! Downloading now! Can't wait to play it!

Top Bottom