• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Hylian7

Gah, can't believe I missed not one, but TWO chances for keys while I was out (There was one in the thread about the beta too).

K701

Banned
Damn, I didn't get one on this wave either...

If anyone wants to spare one post this way. I'll post pics of it running in eyefinity 6.

gonna keep beggin because this game is all i can think about. seriously please somebody bring me salvation, i'll be the best teammate ever

EDIT: the offer still stands that i am willing to BUY YOU SOMETHING ON STEAM

it doesnt get much better than that

EDIT 2:

also willing to TEACH dota to you if you are a newb

TheBez

I thought I posted back a few pages but my name isn't on the OP list so I may be mistaken. Either way I'm adding my name to the beg list for this past wave ^_^

DaBuddaDa

I'm not sure this list is being updated, as it has never been properly used and the very few of us who have gotten keys to distribute have done so separately in strange/arbitrary contests.

Sanic

Not casting judgement, but i'm genuinely curious to see if anyone ends up thinking a beta invite is worth $50.

Ridli

Well I guess the new OT did constrain all the begging back to the begging thread. I'm just curious on people's coping mechanisms. Personally, I went back an reinstalled WC3 and TFT to play one of the AI maps and try and "practice" for when I am hopefully smiled upon in the near future.

Let me tell you, that WC3 engine is looking rough... rough.

Just the item shop alone was nearly enough to send me running away, and the AI is crazy. Enemy teams are deadly co-ordinated and gank me easily with horrific combos but my allies just feed. It's been an interesting way to pass the time. At least I'm getting familiar with the items and their abilities, even if I'll have to relearn the icons.

Still suck at last hitting though.

Ridli said:
Well I guess the new OT did constrain all the begging back to the begging thread. I'm just curious on people's coping mechanisms. Personally, I went back an reinstalled WC3 and TFT to play one of the AI maps and try and "practice" for when I am hopefully smiled upon in the near future.

Let me tell you, that WC3 engine is looking rough... rough.

Just the item shop alone was nearly enough to send me running away, and the AI is crazy. Enemy teams are deadly co-ordinated and gank me easily with horrific combos but my allies just feed. It's been an interesting way to pass the time. At least I'm getting familiar with the items and their abilities, even if I'll have to relearn the icons.

Still suck at last hitting though.
Online tournament starts tomorrow. So at least there will be some quality streams to watch with commentary.

Ridli

Lactose_Intolerant said:
Online tournament starts tomorrow. So at least there will be some quality streams to watch with commentary.

Oh? Who's tourney? I thought Dreamhack wasn't for another week.

Forkball

I'M THE GREATEST

E6341E8EB50A6E7D93EF30E4F9528EA8522D1BEB

Dazzle is actually pretty fun, I'll think I'll use him a bit more. I kind of wish his healing spell was a bit more powerful but the cooldown is low so it balances out. I'm just glad I finally won a match and didn't die a dozen times.

Top Bottom