• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

Recon

Banned
Someone offered Skyrim for my spare key, but wanted me to gift him Dota 2 first, since he only had a hard copy of Skyrim from Gamestop...lol. Im not new to the internet you scam artists! lol.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
ReconYoda said:
Someone offered Skyrim for my spare key, but wanted me to gift him Dota 2 first, since he only had a hard copy of Skyrim from Gamestop...lol. Im not new to the internet you scam artists! lol.
I'll trade you a dirt 3 key for your dota 2 beta key.

Recon

Banned
Complex Shadow said:
I'll trade you a dirt 3 key for your dota 2 beta key.

Lol. I have been offered Dirt 3 so many times this year, mainly for TF2 hats though. Its like currency that no one wants.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
ReconYoda said:
Lol. I have been offered Dirt 3 so many times this year, mainly for TF2 hats though. Its like currency that no one wants.
Ugh it's the closest I have to real money. I am not even kidding. Being a student sucks.

Recon

Banned
Its honestly been earmarked for a friend, but if someone gave a right offer, i would trade it since he cant play til December anyways.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
shagg_187 said:
$60 multiplayer GOTY compared to a copy of a game that was given out for free via exploits and sucks compared to it's predecessor? Not in the same league... :p
I am damn sure you'd have better luck with a MW3 cd key.

Recon

Banned
Complex Shadow said:
I am damn sure you'd have better luck with a MW3 cd key.

Not with me, MW3 is some hot garbage. Kill streaks can die forever. I played two rounds of MW2, kept dying to some unseen airstrike or something. I swore off COD since. CoD2 and MW1 were the last ones i enjoyed.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
ReconYoda said:
Not with me, MW3 is some hot garbage. Kill streaks can die forever. I played two rounds of MW2, kept dying to some unseen airstrike or something. I swore off COD since. CoD2 and MW1 were the last ones i enjoyed.
Not you but other people. But yea COD is a pile of garbage. I got black ops from a freind. I still owe him 30 bucks. Wort buy ever.

Also 2 dirt 3 keys. That's my final offer. DX

Recon

Banned
Complex Shadow said:
Not you but other people. But yea COD is a pile of garbage. I got black ops from a freind. I still owe him 30 bucks. Wort buy ever.

Also 2 dirt 3 keys. That's my final offer. DX

Lol, damn, you just generating those keys arent you? Im on to you!!!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
shagg_187 said:
$60 multiplayer GOTY compared to a copy of a game that was given out for free via exploits and sucks compared to it's predecessor? Not in the same league... :p
Which one is Battlefield 3 in this Argument again?

Valygar

The_Player said:
Lol, almost. But i Doubt you can find free BF3 via exploits, you name it.
Not almost no, I think there was a exploit with IGN subscription (as always).

With people offering games for Dota 2 (not that I can blame them), it seems I'll never get a key :( . I hope we get almost open beta (all people subscribed to the survey get a key) before holidays.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Valygar said:
Not almost no, I think there was a exploit with IGN subscription (as always).

With people offering games for Dota 2 (not that I can blame them), it seems I'll never get a key :( . I hope we get almost open beta (all people subscribed to the survey get a key) before holidays.
Aww man. I would love to spend Christmas holiday playing dota 2 with a nice hot coffe on the side. Kinda sad really.

Well that or minecraft.

kneePat

Let's change things up...

First one to compute the solution of the initial value problem

y'' - 7y' + 12y = 0 y(0) = 0 y'(0) = 1

muahahahaha, God I hated differential equations. :(

Swag

I was just gonna give it to some random person in the OT that needed a key, thankfully CreativeSK came around, I think he's needed a key since the Hero contest? Sounds like the perfect candidate

CreativeSK

Neo Member
Sebulon3k said:
I was just gonna give it to some random person in the OT that needed a key, thankfully CreativeSK came around, I think he's needed a key since the Hero contest? Sounds like the perfect candidate

yes i've been trying to get my hands on a key since that. put a lot of effort into various contests. so this would be awesome! :)

Sebulon3k said:
Y'all find million excuses just not to give the key to me.

kneePat

CreativeSK said:
so that counts? i was just about to solve it :(! don't u already have a key sebulon3k?

Upon further inspection that example equation isn't the same problem so go ahead and solve it I guess.

Top Bottom