• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keikaku

This is like that old M5 game where everyone just fought around the Rosh pit from minute 1. Totally awesome, fun and unique lol

Raxus

Guys. What is Dota?

A miserable pile of secrets.

dota2_zeus___preavatar_forum_by_merlinok3r-d4me9zg.png

Have at you!

Lotto

That was such an entertaining match. Kaipi must be crushed. I can only imagine how they feel after basically getting rolled against that lineup.

It's so hard to pick up team morale after losing a game like this, goddam.

Game came down to two things; all in early game strat like navi, and reverse synergy between LD and clock.

Radec

Not sure if you guys were around when Dendi still looked like this:

And they were doing something like that game on their IH against each other(Dendi, Maelk, Vigoss, LightOfHeaven, SunnyV, Jolie, NS,etc.) and the game was like 100 kills at 25minute mark.

That was the most entertaining Dota 1 match I've ever seen.
KuGsj.gif

ksan

booooooooodge

And they were doing something like that game on their IH against each other(Dendi, Maelk, Vigoss, LightOfHeaven, SunnyV, Jolie, NS,etc.) and the game was like 100 kills at 25minute mark.

KuGsj.gif

wolker gaming 4 lyfe

Man Synd makes listening to Tobi an actual enjoyable experiance. I hope that after his playing carrer is over he does a lot more casting.

TommyT

I remember this... It was incredibly hilarious.

edit: That's such an old picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom