• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many tournament games where people disconnect or there are server problems... I thought these games would receive some kind of priority server, I dont know how this works. But its kinda embarrassing.

sixghost

What would have happened if the players lost connection as well? Does Dota have some sort of resume-from-replay feature like SC2?

Sibylus

Banned
So many tournament games where people disconnect or there are server problems... I thought these games would receive some kind of priority server, I dont know how this works. But its kinda embarrassing.
The game itself was fine, it was just the internet at the Joindota offices dropping out.

People hate on xboct for suspect positioning and decision making but he farms really well and matches Na'vi's aggressive style perfectly.

Nokterian

Cyborg matt is going to make a new account for gaf,told him on twitter that one of the mods or evilore himself should give his account approved faster when they know his name here.

Nokterian

He's all set.

Phil-Dunphy.gif

dave is ok

aztek is ok
If Finol confirmed LC and Viper visual update before TI3, it has to happen tonight. Right? Right guys?

Next week is still before TI3 :(

traveler

Not Wario
I assume Matt will be onboard for the campaign to vote in Earth Spirit over that dreadful Techies if we somehow reach the compendium goal. His media presence will be a fine addition to the campaign.

We had this before with beta keys. We all know how it went. :lol

Modbot can handle it now, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom