• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

What are the best starting items for jungle doom?

I like Stout Shield, Quelling Blade, Tango. Go Basilius first, then Midas. Eat one of these guys and keep it. It will serve you well.

Foresttrollhighpriest.jpg

I have no idea what happened here but I feel it was Force Staff + Blink Strike. Doesn't explain the double attack though.

OK APPARENTLY I UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS. THERE IS NO MORE CONFUSION

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/gravity_2013/

Trust me. It's frustratingly good. Going to see it again tomorrow. If you like visual spectaculars with flawless execution...well here you go. Thank me later.
There's a new Metallica movie? What the hell?

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Guys, I really enjoy Naga support. One of the few supports I genuinely have tons of fun with. She's going to be nerfed into oblivion when 6.79 hits
in the year 2080
though, isn't she

Also that PA + Invoker .gif is great. Just how she turns around and then is all like, "Oh, he's already dead, uh well, lemme see here then ..."

Sibylus

Banned
Naga seems like she's in an okay spot, I'm more worried about Spirit Breaker support getting a serious hit. BESS support world, my heart :(

Seance

Banned
I didn't know you could proc more than 1 crit on an attack. Played a game with Daedalus on Jugg once and I only ever got single crits i'm pretty sure.

Guys, I really enjoy Naga support. One of the few supports I genuinely have tons of fun with. She's going to be nerfed into oblivion when 6.79 hits
in the year 2080
though, isn't she

Also that PA + Invoker .gif is great. Just how she turns around and then is all like, "Oh, he's already dead, uh well, lemme see here then ..."

Icefraud best not be nerfin my troll warlord. I wouldn't mind them replacing his e, but it seems unlikely he'll get any sort of buff. Naga should be fine, if they were to hit her I think they would either nerf net going through bkb (doubt it) or maybe up the cd/mana cost on her song for rank 2 & 3 (more likely).

I'm guessing 3 weeks from now we'll get 6.79, with LC and diretide. If not then this game is truely ded, no joke.

I guess that poll is a joke? I still think bane's stats are way too good, though, considering his-big self heal and nice move speed, but whatever.

For some reason I can't queue up abilities to cast immediately after a TP. Shift-Q or whatever and then clicking on the ground cancels my TP and then I start walking to the location I clicked. What did I screw up in the options and how can I fix this? Just shift + right click will however queue up a move order for after my TP finishes.

I dunno if this has been responded to yet, but you press shift for the button that would cause the character to act, not the ability choice. Press q, then shift+click. If you want to queue a self cast, press the ability, then shift+ability (if you have double click on).

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I dunno if this has been responded to yet, but you press shift for the button that would cause the character to act, not the ability choice. Press q, then shift+click. If you want to queue a self cast, press the ability, then shift+ability (if you have double click on).

Ahhhhhhh! Lemme try this. This doesn't seem like an intuitive way to do this but it would 100% explain why I'm having a problem. Thanks.

Hylian7

Lone Druid is quickly becoming one of my favorite heroes. Being able to bully your lane so easily by yourself is just insane. I also love using the "courier service" of the bear, since you can send it to the side or secret shop and teleport it back to you.

Tobe

went on vacation to cusco, last day here, had schedule some nice rock climbing and bungee jumping action. all i got is a fucking hail and rain. its even worse cuz i cant doto at the hotel.

also zombies, give free gold love playing kunkka against those shits. free $$$$$$

went on vacation to cusco, last day here, had schedule some nice rock climbing and bungee jumping action. all i got is a fucking hail and rain. its even worse cuz i cant doto at the hotel.

also zombies, give free gold love playing kunkka against those shits. free $$$$$$

bristleback quills demolish all the zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom