• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Hmm I sometimes do have that. Windows 8?

I think it might have something to do with alt-tabbing. Not sure what the culprit is though.

Nope, Windows 7. I don't think there was even a particular patch that started it, it's been a completely random thing for just a couple of days.

Dahbomb

Wait do I have to re-download the game or something?

Also thread can be active for a month or two until it is moved to CT. Game is being officially released now and its a big one.

KingKong

I can totally see a Dota 2 summer sale, where lots and lots of items are on sale.

Might as well get as many people to participate in said sale as possible, right?

they need more enticing packs though, the ones they have are just old crappy item sets. I would buy a grab bag of 3 random commons with a small chance of uncommon/rare items for like $2.50 on steam sale

shira

vwMin.gif

Well damn. It's been a good run fellow "beta testers".

/salute

I don't think you can post that gif anymore on gaf.
Spambot does not approve

You'll have to switch the thread subtitle to:

Beta is (╯°□°)╯︵ ɹǝʌo

Well, if it actually is happening now.

since this thread is going to get dumpstered in to community soon, I can relax and play only hard carry heroes because no one will tell me how bad i am.

I guess someone jumped the gun maybe testing something. Maybe actual release Thursday with Summer Sale. Or perhaps just Dota 2 release in place of Summer Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom