• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
9249589111_ca50ae2957_b.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why did they take those starter packs down from the Store page?

Maybe they want to make it really clear the game is free for the first few days, then put some starter packs up for the summer sale? Or more likely, they want to swap out Wax key for an International themed one that will likely come out Thursday.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
All of my invites have been deleted, so looks like it's coming tonight/tomorrow.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I think we all know there is 0 chance that Valve communicates with us about any 'delays'.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I guess Moody pulled some strings at Volvo to keep us in gaming side for a few more days.

Truly DOTAGAF's hero.

Arkanius

We most likely wont be getting Abaddon this week if Valve is indeed removing DOTA2 from Beta.

They should, but they won't
Lazyness

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Looks like beta players might get something

""For those who came before and sang the word and gathering friends began their crusade, the light of gratitude swirls within the stone.""

Bloodstone of the Precursor, Bloodstone of the Ancestor, Bloodstone of the Founder

Skab

""For those who came before and sang the word and gathering friends began their crusade, the light of gratitude swirls within the stone.""

Bloodstone of the Precursor, Bloodstone of the Ancestor, Bloodstone of the Founder

DId the same thing with TF2, so I'm not surprised.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
What kind of free stuff we talkin' here?

Sounds like its just a "badge" type item similar to TF2. I'm hoping I get into the middle tier since I've been playing for over a year now, although I know I won't get the highest since I didn't start from the beginning.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Sounds like its just a "badge" type item similar to TF2. I'm hoping I get into the middle tier since I've been playing for over a year now, although I know I won't get the highest since I didn't start from the beginning.
I think it's more about how many beta invites you gifted out. It tracks 'Gifts Granted'

Didn't have any smurfs, but if it's like the TF2 stuff it won't be tradable anyway so it doesn't matter.

bounchfx

I really hope that the dota 2 store is part of the summer sale. They did 3-4 days of item sales and then it's been gone since.. maybe that was them just testing the system? I'd love to see the dead winter set on sale for 50-75% off or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom