• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

JC Sera

How the fuck does Reddit even work? I'm trying to post it on there and have never posted on Reddit before. This UI is confusing as all hell. How exactly do I mark something as a complaint?

You have done well.
you make a post (preferably with a clickbait title)
give it the flair correct flair (complaint)
and then people ignore it because they don;t give a shit about ES

edit: sorry if my posts are missing words
I'm still home sick and currently a bit dizzy & shaky

Hylian7

you make a post (preferably with a clickbait title)
give it the flair correct flair (complaint)
and then people ignore it because they don;t give a shit about ES

edit: sorry if my posts are missing words
I'm still home sick and currently a bit dizzy & shaky

Yeah, I figured it out. Then tried to see what page and it landed on and found it on like the 5th or 6th page because it has no upboats. Fuck Reddit, I've never liked it.

This is the worst pro techies I've seen and now its over

Yeah, I figured it out. Then tried to see what page and it landed on and found it on like the 5th or 6th page because it has no upboats. Fuck Reddit, I've never liked it.

You needed a better title. Like that guy a week ago that said "dota is pay 2 win now" but all it was a rubick player complaining that when he steals a spell with a immortal effect he doesn't get the immortal effect

Low Tier

"pro" techies

flyingzebra
EleGiggle.png
EleGiggle.png

Hylian7

You needed a better title. Like that guy a week ago that said "dota is pay 2 win now" but all it was a rubick player complaining that when he steals a spell with a immortal effect he doesn't get the immortal effect

Yep, fuck Reddit then.

Friendos, how is Solar Crest over Vanguard on Bristle? I imagine not having damage block would be irritating but Solar Crest is a fucking good item.

Wok

Apparently, Solar Crest and Medallion of Courage debuff stack. It sounds too good having a support wih MoC and a carry with SC.

I had a dream tonight that 6.85 was out. I jumped up, walked to my computer and saw Dota2 actually had an update.

Then I saw it was like 40MB.

Then I checked the thread and am disappointed.

JC Sera

I could see it
WR is close to what Lina was last patch
the right meta change in her direction and she'll be a monster

spectre is getting pre-emptive nerfs 7:3

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GREAT SHITPOSTING LORDS HEAR OUR PRAYERS SHITPOSTS AND GIV 6.85 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Red UFO

Spectre has been under appreciated this patch, she fits the bill of getting involved in fights which is in vogue this meta, but can also just keep on farming thanks to her ult.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Ehooome!

IG pick IO, Ehome pick Tiny and techies straight after.

Chinese dota.

And now ehome just picked Puck. *paging GordonHalfman*

Not that balance needs to be rushed but I think a major balance patch every three months would be fine. Maybe a couple of weeks or a month after each major, two months+ should be enough for teams to practice on.

Top Bottom