• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Well Alch did feed him the Aghs. If it had been another carry I don't think just BKB ulti or Ags Ulti would've been enough on the WD to get them to that point.

Radec

That roar and that Deathward.

This is why you draft those heroes. The roar when you need it, and the well-placed aghs death ward. Loda could have been playing literally any carry in the game in that fight and the results would have been exactly the same.

Wut. No other carry can supply aghs and hit as fast as Alchemist to melt enemies and buildings.

Wut. No other carry can supply aghs and hit as fast as Alchemist to melt enemies and buildings.

wut right back at you. most other carries would have been doing more autoattack damage in the first place, so the argument is specious at best. You think Tiny/Dusa/Drow/Lycan/LS/Morph/Luna/whoever with 6-slot farm don't do the same damage just as fast? Pardon my strong disagreement. And that game was long enough for WD to be able to afford an aghs on his own. Though it was quite convenient for him to be able to simply give him one to be sure.

Radec

wut right back at you. most other carries would have been doing more autoattack damage in the first place, so the argument is specious at best. You think Tiny/Dusa/Drow/Lycan/LS/Morph/Luna/whoever with 6-slot farm don't do the same damage just as fast? Pardon my strong disagreement. And that game was long enough for WD to be able to afford an aghs on his own. Though it was quite convenient for him to be able to simply give him one to be sure.

But they didn't pick those heroes for a reason. Alchemist was the correct and better choice anyway. Those heroes wouldn't even get near Alchemist's farming even while behind. Wut.

Quesa

friendly reminder

lGFT77W.png

shoulda read the fine print

M.D

the sound effect is really good when it's going that fast too

speaking of voices

where the fuck is the timbersaw announcer pack???? best voice acting, funniest lines, funniest hero

how do you know make an announcer pack of that hero

MORE LIKE IMP THE LIMP

btw whats a good mouse pad. I've got plenty of space, and money isn't an issue (don't wanna spend 300 though obviously)
Got a G502 mouse.

MORE LIKE IMP THE LIMP

btw whats a good mouse pad. I've got plenty of space, and money isn't an issue (don't wanna spend 300 though obviously)
Got a G502 mouse.

I would just go with whatever the cheapest 'name brand' mouse bad is that meets your size/color/etc. parameters.

wow, what a stale trash meta, same cancerous heroes as TI5 in every damn game man I hate watching meepo and alch go nuts zzzzzzzzzzzz

buff enigma

also: buff shit demon

saw this on reddit the Final Team Fight.

http://oddshot.tv/shot/beyondthesummit-20151013201035566

After that video, Alliance just TP'd to mid and pushed to win.

" This is one of the most amazing (and possibly the most statistically unlikely) comebacks in pro Dota 2 history.

With a maximum gold deficit of 26.2k at 49:50 this was the 3rd largest Net Worth comeback on record in a pro Dota 2 match. (Note that Leviathan's 30k comeback in the NA quals does not yet appear in the data).

As of this February, pro Dota 2 teams had come back from Mega Creeps only 13 times in 8,500 matches since 6.79. Though these data need updating, this would be only the 3rd time on record a team has held against megas for longer than 5 minutes (Alliance held for just over 13 minutes after losing their mid barracks at 41:47).

Again, I'll need to look through all the games by hand, but in no other extended hold scenario I've found did a winning team face a gold deficit over 25k. This is very likely the most statistically unlikely comeback ever.

To top it off, this was s4's 50th career win as Queen of Pain, #1 all time (Dendi, 43), putting him 8-1 on the hero with a 10.0/2.8/12.0 average KDA in the current patch."

Top Bottom