• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

ill quit dota if they win

burn.gif

Sanjay

NIP are fucking retarded. They spent like 1/2 mins fighting heroes next to the throne, while you could have killed the throne. I don't even.

What the fuck happened? I looked away and somehow alliance once against megas

The whole NiP melted in less than 3 seconds against Alch's Maelstrom, Death ward and roar. Then Alliance rushed to the throne with 4 attacks per sec Alchemist. Everything happened in less than 30 seconds .

I think that Bulldong sneaky rax might have won them the time to go straight for the throne
No for some reason Loda still went for the tier 3 tower when they could've just throned so it ended up not mattering.

They wouldn't have won that game if the Dong didn't get that rax though, that's a lot of extra gold and space created out of nowhere.

Anno

Just watched the replay, it was oddly enough Loda's manta that sealed that fight. Think Era might have gotten him first but the manta changed Era's target to the necro book and the Last Will blew him up. Crazy.

Gotta say though, pretty happy to see Alliance back in form. They've been really fun to watch this qualifier. Also, I will always prefer the more laid-back "don't give a fuck" style presentation that BTS has been doing for this qualifier to when they have to go Serious Sports Broadcasters and wear suits. I guess it might not be fully appropriate for TI, but it feels a lot more real this way.

Not sure why NiP burned so much to try and kill them rather than just focusing Ancient after they broke past the first fight. Big ups to greevils greed and spell piercing ults though.

saw this on reddit the Final Team Fight.

http://oddshot.tv/shot/beyondthesummit-20151013201035566

After that video, Alliance just TP'd to mid and pushed to win.

That roar and that Deathward.

This is why you draft those heroes. The roar when you need it, and the well-placed aghs death ward. Loda could have been playing literally any carry in the game in that fight and the results would have been exactly the same.

Top Bottom