• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

JC Sera

I really like the zeus remodel actually! A big point of the heros lore was that he became an ugly dwarf after going from a god to a human
It looks pretty good, just the veins are a bit too much however,

If the veins glowed blue with electricity pulsing through them, I could definitely get behind that. We've only seen the model, not if there is any new animation or effects.

Gonna be disappointed if we get the Zeus arcana before Axe comic. I was really looking forward to that. The shot from the Axe comic looked like it was based in a desert, so I think the Axe comic/immortal will be bundled up with the new map as a release.

The Zeus in-game model is broken.
8qTUpXm.png
Or perhaps it's a reference to mario 64 main menu stretch face.
laugh.gif

Baha

Looks like Secret vs MVP is finally ready on the main stream.....unless the analysts are trying to fill time cuz somethings broken again.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if the Russian voice pack is a sign that we will get more alternative voice packs in the future like Spectres.

Also, did anything ever come from that DAC thing to rerecord some of the Chinese VA?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Shirtless swole QoP would've been even better.

Hylian7

I think that Zeus is a similar situation to the Phoenix model. Remember when Valve put this in the files:

And then we got the Phoenix we have today? They said at Steam dev days they put the model in the files just to gauge a reaction to the community and decide what to do from there. I think this Zeus is a case of that.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
And then we got the Phoenix we have today? They said at Steam dev days they put the model in the files just to gauge a reaction to the community and decide what to do from there. I think this Zeus is a case of that.

The reaction is pretty positive.

Top Bottom