• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Everything about this new chest sucks ass.

It's a new chest exclusive to compendium owners, but you still only get 1 for free regardless of how many compendium levels you have. So the compendium buys you the right to buy some more shit. Thanks!

The sets are awful. What are these, more New Bloom rejects? Only the rares are any good at all.

Valve takes practically the most requested set of all time, finally releases it, and makes it an extremely rare drop.

What a bunch of genuine assholes over at Valve. But all anyone on reddit is focused on is how they've "opened up" so we can trade shit in like 2 months.

Baha

Ki0PD46.gif
Ki0PD46.gif
Ki0PD46.gif
Ki0PD46.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Okay so I really need that Morphling set. I wouldn't mind the WR set either. Invoker is also acceptable. The rest are eh.

JC Sera

If any one has the BM set and doesn't want it, I'll take it

I've been playing him a lot in attempt to learn him
I'm not great, but hes a super fun hero

Haly

I got OD set fuck this game.

EDIT: The Morphling set turned out real nice Anuxi.

Haly

eh I'd rather have the invoker set than the storm set as I think the storm set is really ugly looking at it now

sorry :/

Yeah I can understand that I don't know what they were thinking.

I like the collar though.

Twookie

Yeah I can understand that I don't know what they were thinking.

I like the collar though.

yeah the collar is nice, that hair though....

it apparently has a special spell effect associated with it, no idea what it looks like

on a different note, maybe I should learn to play invoker now

Madouu

I talked about magnus (sumail) and AA (ppd) being slightly off sync in game 1.

It showed there again in game 3 between sumail and fear, they're just slightly off sync and it might cost them big

iamblades

I don't think I will ever understand why pros value shadow fiend so highly.

The only times I ever find him are impressive are in total stomps, almost never has there been a close game where you can say 'that shadow fiend sure turned that game around'.

KingKong

boy im glad EG secured the best carry in the west. at least ppd gets to have fun hanging out with arteezy after the game, thats whats important right

Top Bottom