• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

aeolist

Banned
Are they going to make crossplay? I know D3 gameplay is separate and was retooled for console controllers to reduce the amount of point-targeted skills.

i imagine that'e entirely up to the console OEMs. no way will microsoft let it happen, but sony might and they definitely should.

Kade

G9C0ZIo.png

Hylian7

I can't figure out how to make Tinker work this patch.

MLiI3Yy.png

I'm not sure what the problem is, I feel like it's one of the following:

1. I'm doing the wrong build and just haven't figured out the one that actually works.
2. The meta just doesn't fit him being reliant on that fast BoTs, being so vulnerable to ganks before that.
3. It feels like every game I can't safely get in range to do stuff like Dagon or Sheep, and even so, Sheep takes too long to get to be useful.
4. I feel like I have to go Aghs almost every game because it's already turned into a losing game quickly, so defensive Aghs seems like the answer.

Any ideas? Has anyone been able to make him work?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Losing a 12k gold advantage Gyro vs Clinkz bravo EG.

Time to bring back whendidegthrowlast.com

JC Sera

I can't figure out how to make Tinker work this patch.

MLiI3Yy.png

I'm not sure what the problem is, I feel like it's one of the following:

1. I'm doing the wrong build and just haven't figured out the one that actually works.
2. The meta just doesn't fit him being reliant on that fast BoTs, being so vulnerable to ganks before that.
3. It feels like every game I can't safely get in range to do stuff like Dagon or Sheep, and even so, Sheep takes too long to get to be useful.
4. I feel like I have to go Aghs almost every game because it's already turned into a losing game quickly, so defensive Aghs seems like the answer.

Any ideas? Has anyone been able to make him work?
Get someone to play beast master on ur team
cheeky.gif

Its really hard to think of examples that are not play with hero X. For example:
Try him offlane maybe with the new mid alch, alch gets viable, tinker pushes and makes more space for alch to farm, then maybe alch gives him an aghs.

Ask supports to stack camps, and then farm multiple stacked camps at once.

To be honest I think the biggest problem might stem from playing him as a solo queue hero, but I don't know whether you are playing with friends or not.

Interestingly, aghs is the only reasonably priced item on him that has a positive win rate.
Also bots is 34% lower than 10% lower than his normal winrate, while double bots is 60%+.
From what I've seen facing scrub level tinkers, ganking tinker is pretty powerful and with doublebots hes pretty terrifying.

take all this with the 2k grain of salt.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Trying to keep track of the game via trackdota, seems like its back and forth between lgd and eg. Wish I was watching it!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How were fucking Durka and Scant the two best casters they could land for this game, and a Skype cast at that. Jesus MLG is so bad.

iamblades

WTF was that, that whole mess should have ended with the undying death, instead they got 7 deaths on their team.
facepalm.gif

I don't think they were expecting the unkillable SF, but with all that lifesteal from max vamp aura and HoD, and the minus armor, he was lifestealing faster than they could damage him. Was still dumb tho.

TheCrow

I can't believe durka was so confused as to how rtz could get deleted quickly against a lina and doom. Then it just happens next fight.

Wok

TI6 is Miracle's TI. EG cannot win a second TI, they lost the motivation after earning so much money.

Wok

I wouldn't worry about EG just yet.

The mistiming of SF ults in that game versus Monkeys proves the lack of practice. Unless they run out of money and start training seriously, they cannot be on par with people who are talented and practice. EG just plays well because they practiced hard last year.

yarden24

The mistiming of SF ults in that game versus Monkeys proves the lack of practice. Unless they run out of money and start training seriously, they cannot be on par with people who are talented and practice. EG just plays well because they practiced hard last year.

Honestly that's just fear fucking up as naga, he needs to stop the ulti in time,he saw sumail ultiing, team work had nothing to do with that.

Top Bottom