• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Satch

Banned
i feel like misery isnt quite jiving in secret
not too sure but he hasnt had great showing from what ive watched in these games. maybe hes just having an off time?

Satch

Banned
LOL i watched smash and that guy with the scarf in the op from the "best pro player ever" thread just lost in the grand finals

Hylian7

She used to look a lot more androgynous, which I found was really cool :T

I feel like if we are going to bring up venge chicken boobs, lets also bring up medusa lizard boobs

I wish they released the original Venge mask as a cosmetic. A lot of other early hero concepts later became cosmetics somehow.

20111007065357%21Vengeful_Spirit.png

The old baby rattle she used to have though, that thing looked dumb:

mfaex

How many overextensions into shackle shot does it take to stop doing it?

Now that the game's over I guess they'll never learn.

Trickster

Gonna call it now. Secret gonna lose next 2 games. EE-sama gonna be so eager to win a lan that he will play shit. And w33ha looked way to happy to win game 3, he's not gonna be focused enough for these 2 remaining games.

Gonna call it now. Secret gonna lose next 2 games. EE-sama gonna be so eager to win a lan that he will play shit. And w33ha looked way to happy to win game 3, he's not gonna be focused enough for these 2 remaining games.

I want sercet to win because I don't feel like watching more dota

having an actual knowledgable drafter analyze the drafts is really nice

it's a shame nahaz wants to keep talking

edit: does Fear actually have a visage?

Top Bottom