• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

sEEcret!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Zeth

I kinda feel bad for the shit MLG is getting over this event - though I don't know the details, maybe they deserve it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Have fun with the $50 iTunes gift card or whatever the winnings were for this great local area network win team secret! Well deserved! Bravo!

Qvoth

did rtz boughtback before he died to that disruptor ulti? i thought he had like less than 5 seconds remaining?
when he died again i saw he had no buyback, so that must've meant he did?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the way that all of the commentators who've been like WEW EG BEST TEAM IN THE WERLD YAAS suddenly have to pretend like they were stanning secret all along is the best part of this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

something along the lines of, 'we knew we had won when we killed artour, and then we killed artour again, and then we killed artour again'

lol oh shit.

but tbqh, RTZ has struggled on really standing out on Ember in a long time. Or maybe Secret was just playing that will with raptor. Just felt like he got caught out so many times.

anyway, interesting series to watch. also interesting to see EG's chemistry slowly (SLOWLY) developing. Don't think they'll have it together enough to *win* Frankfurt, but the fact they could make it this far seemingly on raw talent alone speaks to how high their ceiling is. Just need to figure out how to get RTZ and SumaiL to complement each other better. Seems like having LeBron and Kobe on the same team.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I can't even imagine EG even wanted to win this lan. What does it even mean? Their major invites are secure for the rest of the year. Like they're going to waste even marginal strats on this shitlan. Fuck team secret, they're worse now than they were last year. They're worse than any team any of its current players has ever played on.

i got no sound, what did puppey say?

Same here, was it aimed at RTZ?

What a game to end this tournament, it kind of feels like almost any other team would have crumbled earlier than that, the draft was good enough and it showed in the teamfights, just a combination of poor start and a couple of mistakes here and there that gave secret the big advantage in the game.

Congrats to Secret and to the best captain in the world Puppey <3

I can't even imagine EG even wanted to win this lan. What does it even mean? Their major invites are secure for the rest of the year. Like they're going to waste even marginal strats on this shitlan. Fuck team secret, they're worse now than they were last year. They're worse than any team any of its current players has ever played on.

Sorry you have to root for subpar teams
laugh.gif

inkls

LMAO

Baha

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Top Bottom