• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Demoli

Goddamn i want to buy SF5 on steam to get the beta, but by not buying the retail version i don't get to buy a Fight stick since they are rare as shit outside of release windows.

Sometimes I wish we had a bigger FGC over here in Portugal.

When is the nanyang lan starting?

shira

suun
t1445824800z4.png

Goddamn i want to buy SF5 on steam to get the beta, but by not buying the retail version i don't get to buy a Fight stick since they are rare as shit outside of release windows.

Sometimes I wish we had a bigger FGC over here in Portugal.

I don't think people know what fighting games are over here.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Welp, I ether got a Kidney Stone, or an Kidney infection. I hope the pain killers the doctor gave me work well, since I do need to actually work.

JC Sera

Welp, I ether got a Kidney Stone, or an Kidney infection. I hope the pain killers the doctor gave me work well, since I do need to actually work.

fuck man I hope you recover soon (or hopefully its only a really small one)

Kidney stone is way more painful, but for your long term health much more preferable to a kidney infection

Ask Pasta if this is covered under our team insurance

Get well soon!

As a official member of the railroad workers, the only health benefits you are entitled to are related to maintaining a healthy prostate. The steps in order to claim these benefits can be found in the announcement on the official railroad workers steam group dated for October 3rd, 2015.

Red UFO

Offlane Magnus goes 0-7 in lane, decides to buy a battle fury after completing his arcane's, no blink.

There's only so much you can do as a support tusk in games like that.

Offlane Magnus goes 0-7 in lane, decides to buy a battle fury after completing his arcane's, no blink.

There's only so much you can do as a support tusk in games like that.

i know that feel

we had a last pick pa that decided to go offlane and had 10 cs at 10 mins

meanwhile i get camped mid by pudge and spirit breaker. some games i dont really know what to take away from it

Qvoth

yeah i dont get why rtc's playing mirana whole day, secret eg tech?
the hairstyle he's equipping for her looks so bad though

Hylian7

You know how 3k shitlords think they're 4k?

Well guess what they think at 4k.

I think it's almost universal that everyone thinks they should be 1k higher than they actually are, they just get unlucky every single game and get the "trenchies" on their team and lose.
crazy.gif

Forced Fiddy, Peru, Russia, etc.

Saprol

lagging so much i fall off cliffs everywhere in dungeon defenders 2. should start some offline games. zestiria pc has the thumbs up from durante...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Someone give me the run down on ming lee I can't keep up with your may mays.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I google it and I get a blasian girl.

What's going on??

EDIT: Okay I found it.

Wok

Imba Spirit. Imba Doom. Maybe even imba Riki. I hope to see all these heroes played more in pro games, especially with various builds.

dNR5so0.png

Top Bottom