• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

JC Sera

I think I need to find some other hero to learn the ins and outs of to make this game really fun again

do you like standing still and having the level play out for you?
yeah no fuck auto-scrolls and just run levels

but the gaf community for it has a lot of good not bullshit levels
also making stuff is super fun too

MFW when my support pudge actually helps the team win the game.

tumblr_inline_nuswh5791Y1rgvap6_500.gif

Kade

The new Warhammer game is really sick. It's literally Left 4 Dead with Warhammer fantasy classes/units as the playable characters and Skaven instead of zombies. There are even Special Skavens like the Skaven Smoker, the Skaven Hunter, Skaven Spitter and Skaven Tank.

Chris R

I need to get the courage to finally abandon a game :(

Instead I kinda feed to try to end the game sooner and then go into the jungle and play solo. Games don't take forever but damn that wasted time :(

I need to get the courage to finally abandon a game :(

Instead I kinda feed to try to end the game sooner and then go into the jungle and play solo. Games don't take forever but damn that wasted time :(
It feels so good though. Remember you get to do it once a week in unranked!

ddddddddd veno is really fun in lane, 4-4-0 is legit

you can give your melee core all the farm in the world and get ez kills if they underestimate the dot (mm)

Mordeccai

ya a few weeks back I won six games in a row just spamming venomancer and drinking. the last time I truly had fun with dota.

poison wards are mostly useless unless you are trying for an early push strat, max that DoT out and you can really rek people in the laning phase. My favorite was when I went 1v1 vs a terrorblade. I bought phase boots aquila early, whenever he showed up in lane I just galed him and clicked a few times. poor dude had no chance.

ya a few weeks back I won six games in a row just spamming venomancer and drinking. the last time I truly had fun with dota.

poison wards are mostly useless unless you are trying for an early push strat, max that DoT out and you can really rek people in the laning phase. My favorite was when I went 1v1 vs a terrorblade. I bought phase boots aquila early, whenever he showed up in lane I just galed him and clicked a few times. poor dude had no chance.

ddddd I was vs. an AA/Wraith Kunt, poor them

god bless CK for saving his pulls for smart kills

bounchfx

oh my lord. I've been waiting since before reborn to submit this.. I did a spirit for invoker a while back but the day I went to submit it, valve updated the system and took the entire workshop offline. most of it has been back but there was no way to submit invoker spirits until this week. glad to finally have this fucker in. was hoping to have him available for the majors but I missed that boat haha. maybe next major!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=539027848

it's a very... different take on what he normally has. If it doesn't get in by march I'll probably have a set to complement it
or do another spirit entirely

also man I have been on a Dark Seer kick. Has he always been bad ass or am I just being carried by my team?

I played custom games when i got bored of mm. Its fun and you can just ditch whenever you want for whatever reason

That spirit looks awesome. Maybe invoker will be a top pick again when this get in the game

Wok

Pick Ember. Drop a Remnant. Sleight of Fist a bunch of opponents and activate the remnant before the end of SoF. The opponents which were not hit by the SoF will be hit by the next SoF no matter their position on the map.

The hits can be stacked up to 3 times if you drop several Remnants before the cancelled SoF, exactly as described above but with several remnants. Basically, you can stack 3 rapier hits for later use globally on the map.

References:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/3pkxx4/2000_radius_searing_chains/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/3pl0nb/weird_interaction_with_ember_spirit_sleight_of/

Pick Ember. Drop a Remnant. Sleight of Fist a bunch of opponents and activate the remnant before the end of SoF. The opponents which were not hit by the SoF will be hit by the next SoF no matter their position on the map.

The hits can be stacked if you drop several Remnants.

Interesting. How did you find that out?

The hits can be stacked up to 3 times if you drop several Remnants before the cancelled SoF, exactly as described above but with several remnants. Basically, you can stack 3 rapier hits for later use globally on the map.

References:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/3pkxx4/2000_radius_searing_chains/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/3pl0nb/weird_interaction_with_ember_spirit_sleight_of/

Tried it. It really works.
dac15_fantastic.gif

pompidu

I'm on losing streak too, down to 1.5k from 1.9k.

Have no idea why. Over is the dream of reaching 2k!

I calibrated at like 2.5k a year ago. Played maybe a handful of ranked since then. Don't care for it, same shenanigans as a pub at that level. Didn't care to work up. All pick and captians mode is a shit storm at those levels anyway.

Top Bottom