• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Qvoth

that patience for track
p0QHO.gif

Chris R

So happy to see EE on a winning team again, Frankfurt should be a bunch of fun (even if it's in a terrible timezone for me)

Demoli

While I'd have loved to see vici win, secret played a great series, it was well deserved.

It's hard to see if EE has improvde massively as a player or if C9 was holding him back.
not mutually exclusive i guess

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I mean if the Secret fanshits want to put another notch on their belt, that's fine, but I'm not giving them credit for winning a series where VG brought out their vaunted Prophet/Slark strat... Yeah, this grand final was really serious business. Congrats Secret. Such a great team. I'm sure they'll do wonderful in the Major....

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I mean if the Secret fanshits want to put another notch on their belt, that's fine, but I'm not giving them credit for winning a series where VG brought out their vaunted Prophet/Slark strat... Yeah, this grand final was really serious business. Congrats Secret. Such a great team. I'm sure they'll do wonderful in the Major....
Mmnnmmmmnnmm so good.

While I'd have loved to see vici win, secret played a great series, it was well deserved.

It's hard to see if EE has improvde massively as a player or if C9 was holding him back.
not mutually exclusive i guess

Puppey's years of playing with xboct is finally paying off

the only man capable of making EE's insanity work

Baha

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

aeolist

Banned

dude stop, this is full cringe
dac15_blush.gif

dac15_sad.gif

Secret has been like four teams at this point. Like the only through line to hating them is Puppey at this point, and no one can throw shade at him.
dac15_sad.gif

Top Bottom