• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Saprol

hush.gif

Low Tier
bleed out my heart
i love her so
but she cannot even notice me
what is this pain
can this be heartache
but not the one from tales told
but one that burns my soul
a boy lost in love
a loser in love's fine game
she breaks my very person
and i cry but hold it in

ayy. whoever is making the next OT, have that shit ready to go when the new patch drops. like, have the section with 6.86 already set to go, just waiting on the link to the blog post.

this thread is as dead to us as 6.85.

LoL properly supports 21:9, clearly the superior game.

!!!!!!!

the fact yall will forget your pains the second patch notes come smh

and whatever happened to that blatantly op and clearly disgusting white drow??? is she still headed for a massive and well-deserved meganerf because she's totally bullshit???

now all of a sudden bane and beastmaster and mitt romneyknight and abbadon and wraith kunt are coming, but clearly this cannot go on any longer because zzzzzzz

download SMITE today, the Elder Titan of mobas

also buff weaver.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The word Rampage is too toxic for the League of Legends community, so they use the family friendly term Pentakill.

Wok

I like how every patch makes Dota2 a kind of different game.

No wonder some people play Dota for years and never get bored.

Low Tier
683 was great for me

i picked storm lina ember

now i pick sf ember am

great stuff VALVE

keep up the fun

brand my heart

burn my eyes

until all i see

is OSfrog

Dota is literally the most frustrating game, enemy team is pushing our PL is split pushing, all going well

PL gets racks, enemy team decides to just go straight for tier 4s, PL goes for another set of racks

PL refuses to TP back

We lose game

No other game can make me so angry...and then immediately queue up again for more

Demoli

Dota is literally the most frustrating game, enemy team is pushing our PL is split pushing, all going well

PL gets racks, enemy team decides to just go straight for tier 4s, PL goes for another set of racks

PL refuses to TP back

We lose game

No other game can make me so angry...and then immediately queue up again for more

If there's one game that can make me angrier than Dota is Binding of Isaac

So many part of that game are just a fuck you to the player

Top Bottom