• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

bounchfx

ResidentSleeper.png
ITS
ResidentSleeper.png
LITERALLY
ResidentSleeper.png
NOTHING
ResidentSleeper.png
THANKS
ResidentSleeper.png
ICEFROG
ResidentSleeper.png

ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png
ResidentSleeper.png

valve knows their meems

The heros on the page are the only heros that are getting changed

Doombringer - Doom is now adds a permenant debuff to the target, reducing base stats by 6 each time they are doomed

death prophet - raised number of spirits from 8/14/21 to 4/20/69

faceless void - hero redesigned, time walk is now map wide

lone druid - bear confirmed to shit in the woods

riki - removed permenant invisibility, replaced with 'eat cheeseburger'

its what we've all been asking for

time to put in fucking goat-bear druid valve. i even updated the textures

Thank god I stopped playing this game for a few months. You guys going nuts, like 6.85 thirst ayyy

it was the worst because 6.84 was actually a trash patch

elyetis

They did the same thing during 6.82. A screen similar to this that has Bloodseeker, PL, and some others and said 6.82.
My bad then. I hope it's a good sign that 6.82 was also the last patch to make a big impact ( at least a positive one ) on my dota 2 play time, hope they will also share that in common.

Hylian7

FUCK ALCHEMIST
FUCK THIS PATCH

My team bought armor and minus armor. It did fuck all.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2003125224

TA got Desolator damn fast, I got AC after Radiance. Didn't make a difference. We might as well have not even bought those items. The only way you beat Alch is you picked AA or Ursa (if you pick before him, you already lost) or he is just bad. Fucking stupid hero.

Satch

Banned
i think ursa is good against alchemist

i think sf does ok too? i killed alch twice in lane on that hero even standing in acid

Quesa

That image actually reveals more than you might think about the patch. For example:

Hidden in Doom's wing is Pit Lord. You can tell by the open eye in the X shape here. This lines up with the rest of the art we've seen for him, as well as the color of image being very dark and spooky.

there's also:
This right here is likely Arc Warden. The shape is a clear giveaway, since it's clearly Arc Warden doing his patented happy dance. This lines up with what we know about the hero and his ability to copy himself. ("the more the merrier," anyone?)

Finally:
Not much evidence to based this up, but this is likely Valve's first original hero, Cloudy the CloudMaus. From what I've never heard he is very cute and uses that to taunt enemies, and uses mostly movement/attack speed buffs to win fights. This lines up with Icefrog telling us to go fuck ourselves for another week or so.

That image actually reveals more than you might think about the patch. For example:

Hidden in Doom's wing is Pit Lord. You can tell by the open eye in the X shape here. This lines up with the rest of the art we've seen for him, as well as the color of image being very dark and spooky.

there's also:
This right here is likely Arc Warden. The shape is a clear giveaway, since it's clearly Arc Warden doing his patented happy dance. This lines up with what we know about the hero and his ability to copy himself. ("the more the merrier," anyone?)

Finally:
Not much evidence to based this off, but this is likely Valve's first original hero, Cloudy the CloudMaus. From what I've never heard he is very cute and uses that to taunt enemies, and uses mostly movement/attack speed buffs to win fights. This lines up with Icefrog telling us to go fuck ourselves for another week or so.
Top quality shit post

Top Bottom