• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
In like an hour is when I'd expect Valve to start giving update information if they don't plan on releasing it all at once.

Why? Teaser pages have come typically like 6-9PM Eastern, and patches have really come at literally any time in the past.

Kard8p3

relationships are the shitpost of IRL

cry.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Downloading Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together on the Vita. Pretty excited about it. Anyone here played it before?

bounchfx

between 4-7pst is when i usually would expect shits. probably closer to 7 here but at the same time, if we are just getting notes CMON VOLVEO

also, psa: steamworld heist is fucking sweet

How would they go about nerfing it without making it completely useless? I feel like they have to do some weird mechanic like make it soul-based or something.

remove the mana cost
1 soul required per cast
cooldown reset if it hits an enemy

leeeeel

DrPizza

Banned
How would they go about nerfing it without making it completely useless? I feel like they have to do some weird mechanic like make it soul-based or something.

At the moment it's 225 mana for about 1,000 magic damage. Yes, it's a skillshot, and I think a case could be made that the triple raze is probably the hardest skillshot in the game, but it's still the highest damage-to-mana in the game.

Add 25 mana cost. It's still very efficient if you hit all three razes, but the higher cost will I think force Shadow Fiends to choose between using raze to farm and using it to fight.

Hylian7

Fuck Techies.

Tusk is worse though. Fuck Tusk. Dumb bullshit fucking hero right now.

"Don't mind me with my initiation disable that's effectively a blink stun and gives me invulnerability at level 1"

a bunch of spells give invulnerability and are generally kind of bullshit at lvl one though, doppleganger and sleight and OD ball and phase shift and nightmare and wave and whatever void's thing is called

it just needs a tweak, enough with destroying heroes to make a point!

i thought wr was the bullshit hero

right?

Hylian7

i thought wr was the bullshit hero

Oh she is, but not the caliber of Tusk. Main issue I have with her is Shackleshot though.

a bunch of spells give invulnerability and are generally kind of bullshit at lvl one though, doppleganger and sleight and OD ball and phase shift and nightmare and wave and whatever void's thing is called

it just needs a tweak, enough with destroying heroes to make a point!

right?

Sure all those other spells give those things separately, but this gives all of these things in ONE SPELL and does them extremely well. Honestly the way to nerf Snowball is probably to just shorten the range on it. It's ridiculous right now.

Top Bottom