• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
exCUSE me

YnIeJt8.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
6.85 exactly like 6.84, so boring i saw too much disruptor, wisp, meepo, necro, nyx, bane, OD in the last patch
EleGiggle.png

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
That doesn't change the fact that their demands lower the number of tournaments teams have to have decent in come, which is one of the things players have been concerned with.

That also don't change the fact that it gives the teams more power and not the players.
Unions typically take employees demands and requeats and fight for them??

Yes a player union would look out for the interests of the players, a team union will work for what's best of the teams.

That also don't change the fact that it gives the teams more power and not the players.

Yes a player union would look out for the interests of the players, a team union will work for what's best of the teams.

So teams form a union, make demands that benefit players, and your response is to encourage tournaments to boycott those teams, so that not only do the players not see the benefits, but suffer for it, and your justification is that the team union isn't good for the players?

Are you dumb?

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
So teams form a union, make demands that benefit players, and your response is to encourage tournaments to boycott those teams, so that not only do the players not see the benefits, but suffer for it, and your justification is that the team union isn't good for the players?

Are you dumb?

Considering these teams are demanding that every tournament have an offline final or they won't attend? Don't see how that's player friendly. DotaPit had a prizepool of $250k and $125k for 1st place.

Also we've seen businesses come together to fuck over employees, http://www.cnet.com/news/judge-rejects-324-5m-wage-fixing-settlement-struck-by-apple-google-others/

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
hmm so i guess it's settled, the 6.85 meta is nyx, meepo, necro, wisp, and bane tower diving 30 seconds into the game. better get practicing girls.

SB was out of place here, safelane was a disaster because 2v3, leshrac went for a shit skillbuild and disru brought nothing to safelane

Did you guys check your action per minute stats on YASP yet? I average at ~250 I think. Depends on the hero. Anti-Mage seems to be one of my higher APM heroes.

And according to those stats, I'm the highest APM player in every single game I played in the past days apparently?

Did you guys check your action per minute stats on YASP yet? I average at ~250 I think. Depends on the hero. Anti-Mage seems to be one of my higher APM heroes.

And according to those stats, I'm the highest APM player in every single game I played in the past days apparently?

I seem to average around 100 or lower by the looks of it

Gothos

So how do I level the new compednium? It says it gains one level every 100 coints, but I completed 2 challenges for over 250 coints, etc. and it's still level 1... WTF?

Didn't knew they had this feature, just checked and seems like I'm not the kind of player doing a lot, roughly 108 APM.
sleeping.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Coins are not points. Coins are used for Coin Treasures. You get points from completing the Compendium Achievements.

Top Bottom