• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Satch

Banned
i like that thing at the top of the screen with it showing the skills as theyre being used by each hero in a fight

misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png

Haunted

Participation policy 2016:
We will decline all Dota 2 and CS:GO pure online events (without LAN Finals) invitations. The one and only exception will be US teams in CS:GO due to lack of LAN events. But they will set a minimum amount of prize money around 30.000$ USD for 1-2 months League and 10.000$ for 3-4 days event.

What kind online events we are talking about:
- Showmatches (except of sponsors events, for example G2A showmatch NAVI vs. Cloud9)
- 1-2 day online tournaments with 4-8 teams playing - King of the Hill, Zotac, etc.
- 2-3 months online leagues - Dotapit, XMG Captains Draft, GOCL etc.

The minimum amount of prize money for CS:GO will be 75.000$ excluding travel support
The minimum amount of prize money for Dota2 will be 100.000$ including in-game tickets, but excluding travel support:
damn son

esports growing up

Time of big teams is too valuable for smaller events.

KingKong

damn son

esports growing up

Time of big teams is too valuable for smaller events.

this is a mistake imo, CS:GO scene was booming, now isnt the time to screw it up. at least they get viewers because of betting and because the top teams play all the time, the Dota viewer numbers are already not that great for non-big events

KingKong

its 2015, shouldnt we be able to run events without the internet fucking up. i swear i dont remember this many problems with fucking cs 1.6 tournaments 10 years ago

radiance doom is back?

with the buff it took and the buff to scorched earth i wanted to try it and it's pretty baller imo for pubs
evasion is similar to armor (well, more random but it's still physical damage reduction in the end), and doom wants armor because lmao 0.3 agi gain

edit : o nahaz the king of cringe is back

Top Bottom