• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Hylian7

implying spectre is a counter to 5 man
Sure she is, because if you can delay them ending game at all, they lost. Even if they were crushing with 5 man at 5 minutes, going high ground is still hard.

Spectre might have to play what I call "mouse Dota" (rat = gnawing at towers, mouse = just trying to farm). Move all over the map for farm, and as soon as they come after you, Dagger into trees and TP. Sometimes this won't result in ideal farm, but if they spend the whole game chasing you they are fucking up.

Artanisix

spectre fans
EleGiggle.png
EleGiggle.png
EleGiggle.png
EleGiggle.png
are u ok rite now ?
BabyRage.png
what op hero !!
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png

inkls

Spectre might have to play what I call "mouse Dota" (rat = gnawing at towers, mouse = just trying to farm). Move all over the map for farm, and as soon as they come after you, Dagger into trees and TP. Sometimes this won't result in ideal farm, but if they spend the whole game chasing you they are fucking up.

so basically tinker 2.0?

Low Tier
ok i see theres more spectre talk

So recently my xbox controller's been kind of unresponsive, like sometimes the button input just doesn't work, and its costing me games when im playing Street Fighter online matchmaking. Any suggestions?

Edit: here's the controller in question I think its just standard issue, or did I get ripped off..?

sYFcN7Z.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Sometimes this won't result in ideal farm, but if they spend the whole game chasing you they are fucking up.

Which is exactly why I was saying that worrying too much about Spectre is playing the game wrong. Just push quickly and end instead of caring too much about her.

Low Tier
Hey guys its me again

So yesterday was my day to dress up and go out and impress the ladies u know. While you losers were in here talking about anime and spectre I was out with these fine hunies haha check out a pic.

dw haters u can be cool like me too

X4e7FCt.jpg

Hylian you didn't miss much since most of us only saw black screens or the players faces for 50% of the match.

Spectre had tons of farm but Envy EE'd it up with style. His supports and clock were horrendous as well. Anyone think the match would have went differently if they didn't pick spectre 2nd? Seems like the omni pick was for the extra survivability needed to face her.

Anno

This Nyx better do work this game. He certainly can, but if It's as bad as the Clock then RIP Secret for sure.

Top Bottom