• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

bbd23

Ric-Flair-Lost-Control-of-His-Tongue.gif

Twookie

Kunnka

Ghost Ship now drags enemies within a 200 AoE of it towards the crash site. It now starts from where you are, rather than behind you, lands in the same position it normally would have.
Enemies are still able to perform actions while being pulled by the Ghost Ship.

anuxi_rum.gif

bbd23

AETHER LENS

The Aether Lens boosts the mana and magic resistance of its bearer, while also granting improved health regeneration. With the lens as a focal point for arcane power, a caster gains increased spell range and damage output.

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Nasal Goo is no longer targeted, instead it applies Goo to all enemies around you in 600 AoE when casted

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
aghanims but still ROFL

scarybore

6 heroes removed from captains mode, damn. Looks like cool changes so hopefully they get added back in quickly.

Glimmer Cape

Base magic resistance reduced from 20% to 15%

Was all happy to see more nerfs to this, and then I saw aether lens. :/

Edit: The Vengeful Spirit scepter changes, wut?

kionedrik

Dragon Blood HP regen increased from 2/3/4/5 to 3/6/9/12

wtf??

edit:

Timewalk now undoes any damage taken in the last 2 seconds

wtf?? x2

Also the neutral creep magic res changes are so dang smart

The only junglers(to my knowledge) that rely on magic damage to kill creeps are Batrider and Dark Seer, so giving magic resist to jungle creeps would only nerf those two's jungling ability. Batrider would need a significant buff to make up for this, Dark Seer already needs a nerf so this would be an okay one.

I am the ice frog

Top Bottom