• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

G.ZZZ

HUSKAR IS MEGADIED LOL.

50% max resist instead of 84% eleGiggle Icefraud.

Jakiro +7 BASE DAMAGE DISGUSTING. This hero is now again annoying as fuck to lane against.

LEGION 0,1 SECOND LESS COOLDOWN LIETRALLY IMBA.

LYCAN ULTI NOW GIVE NECROS CRIT ELEGIGGLE

Magnus offlaner again.

Mirana farming arrows!?!?!? BrokeBack

Pudge HAS A REAL ULTI NOW?! Kreygasm

Pugna support viable EleGiggle

SF is dead with 90 mana cost raze jesus.

Rastha max shackle more and more legit.

Sky Concussive shot 90 mana cost make my build the legitest shit you've ever seen. Gonna win every game with it 4Head.

Treant 80 mana leech seed at level 1, cast that all day long baby.

Ursa aghs is the second thing castable while stunned? Nice.

Wyvern ulti is so interesting and unique now nice. I like it a lot, it's more of a kill target support if he's near the carry or deal lot of damage to carry if he's in the mid of his team.

Faerie Fire OP!!? +2 damage +75 damage!?!?! OPIEOP

Aether LENS WE LOL NOW KAPPO

Courier purchase cooldown increased from 7 seconds to 2 minutes GAME IS SAVED

BLADEMAIL AND OCTARINE NOW 10 sec cd GG

Iron Branch

Can now be used by targeting the ground, planting a happy little tree that lasts 20 seconds. 200 Cast Range.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
does this mean you can fill your base with trees for defense ??????????????

Satch

Banned
a few of these are from Dota Imba, im proud of Firetoad. hes having an effect on the base game

OD stealing int using orb, the ghost ship change etc

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
WOWzers these changers. umph.

5hMJQhu.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's not what the change means. I think it effectively gives evasion. 40% accuracy when attacking the target.

no it means you have a 40% chance to hit a hero with 100% evasion (for instance windranger)
It's like sniper's headshot before, 40% of the time you hit 100% of the time

no it means you have a 40% chance to hit a hero with 100% evasion (for instance windranger)
It's like sniper's headshot before, 40% of the time you hit 100% of the time

if you're right, then I'm fine with it. it was already broken so whatever. I'm not sure that actually changes viability in the majority of situations, though.

elyetis

Why do they keep making False Promise worse.
The only game I won today was as Oracle, which really already suprised me. I guess I won't play him/her(?) anytime soon. But I guess it's still better than putting a broken hero in captain mode, the buff will come in time with the 0% pick rate in pro game.

also it's fun to note that the blog post is still not up, meaning we probably shouldn't be seeing that I think ?

nvm official tweet so I don't know rofl

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Not sure how to feel about DP changes.

Not having mana reduction on crypt swarm and slower spirits :/

Given the range-limit on her new ability, gonna have to tank up, unless the link goes through eul's or what have you.

edit: Wut @ Drow Aghs, and yay for LC aghs changes.

Gav47

yeah techies def got a buff in the form of dragon lance, just farm up a quick skadi and kite fools all day

I'll actually be interested to see if it'll be any good on drow

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They reduced the 6.82 RoP changes, lol.

I'm not liking the riki change, I'll have to see how it plays. I hope we soon get the ability to have old patches as Custom Games.

Top Bottom