• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Artanisix

finn spoilers
finn is a black man jedi with a blue lightsaber and we all know what happens to the black jedi. or did u forget about mace windu already? also hes a stormtrooper or somethin but not good enough for the empire so he ditches like anbokr in a dota game

At what time did the dota2.com/686 page show up? Could we expect it 24 hours later?

I'm starting to get burnt out with the hype here, this patch better come out before the hype just dies and turns into frustration.

If you're talking about the Bayo 1 version that didn't frequently drop below 10 fps then I respect that opinion

I had a friend who told me the ps3 version was fine. He was pretty wrong

At what time did the dota2.com/686 page show up? Could we expect it 24 hours later?

I'm starting to get burnt out with the hype here, this patch better come out before the hype just dies and turns into frustration.

Patches like this usually get revealed around 8-9ish est

11 30 something yurop time yesterday
it's 11 46 now
Probably will be at 2 am or something if there's anything as usual cause valve hates yurop

i'm not gonna be able to sleep now ggwp
aaaah.gif

Top Bottom