• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
There are too many teams with "monkey" in the name.

Sibylus

Banned
Excellent OP
bts_lina.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I don't get why if BTS is rebroadcasting a game they can't just fastfuckingforward past all the shit techno music directly to the god damned game. For fucks sake.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't get why if BTS is rebroadcasting a game they can't just fastfuckingforward past all the shit techno music directly to the god damned game. For fucks sake.

I think its a limit from Twitch, when replaying a VOD they have to replay the full vod and can't edit it.

abunai

fucking 3 stacks that can't even co-ordinate amongst themselves
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Anyone else suffering from losing framerates throughout a match? I would start around 40 FPS and end with about 20. It's been killing me.

thanks will check it out!

[edit] This link is indeed PERFECT what a huge help

be sure to take advantage of the beginners links in the OP. they all helped me a lot in my early days. you'll find lots of small mechanical things that are really different than in League that have a pronounced impact on how the early game in particular develops. lane control, creep denying, lane pulling in particular. As well as learning to last hit with some of these heroes that have challenging last-hit animations.

patchday

be sure to take advantage of the beginners links in the OP. they all helped me a lot in my early days. you'll find lots of small mechanical things that are really different than in League that have a pronounced impact on how the early game in particular develops. lane control, creep denying, lane pulling in particular. As well as learning to last hit with some of these heroes that have challenging last-hit animations.

Thanks

OP fixes.

- 6th linked GIF now properly links to the correct epic fight.
- Anuxi's name properly spelled in the Economy section
- China country abbreviation corrected
- Added Workshop link
- Added Anuxi's Workshop
- Added Bounch's Workshop

thanks for the help guys.

DrPizza

Banned
Surprisingly high quality opening post.

Aghs-Octarine Ogre Magic is tremendously enjoyable.

Am I the only one going to ESL NY?

More updates:

- Changed the 1st Gif "The Play" t the multicam version
- Moved the 1000fps version of "The Play" to the "Just for fun" section.

They buffed chen?

Quite a bit, yes. Ancients got new abilities making Aghs Chen much more valuable than ever before. His damage amp and damage abilities do more of it, with less mana cost and lower cooldown.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I hate when Twich emotes get spammed in non-twitch places, since I don't remember what most of them are called
tears.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Fantastic OP. Enjoying my break away from Dota 2 perhaps a little too much. 2 months and I don't imagine I'll be back until next year after I've settled into Texas.

Now that Shuggs is gone (RIP) who is the reigning shitposting king? Inkls?

Hylian7

Fantastic OP. Enjoying my break away from Dota 2 perhaps a little too much. 2 months and I don't imagine I'll be back until next year after I've settled into Texas.

Now that Shuggs is gone (RIP) who is the reigning shitposting king? Inkls?
Wait was Shuggs permed?

Top Bottom