• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Sibylus

Banned
IDK godels, how drunk are you rn
huh.gif

Sibylus

Banned
why the fuck people are picking drow? do they have some kind of a problem or just want to lose straight away.
Not to say the hero is strong or anything (I really can't say I would know), but I don't like Shadow Blade against Track and things like Surge or Vacuum. Track alone cancels out the invis and the move speed the item offers. Everything on top is insult to injury. Need instant escape like Blink.

t0rment

Not to say the hero is strong or anything (I really can't say I would know), but I don't like Shadow Blade against Track and things like Surge or Vacuum. Track alone cancels out the invis and the move speed the item offers. Everything on top is insult to injury. Need instant escape like Blink.

this too, the hero is already trash and then they buy pub items.
facepalm.gif

Sibylus

Banned
this too, the hero is already trash and then they buy pub items.
facepalm.gif
Quick and dirty dota calc comparison, and it's even worse than I thought. Forget cancelled out, you're just plain slower even if you go with 6.85 buffed Phase Boots.

504 MS (with phase + shadow blade active) vs 525.6 MS (with phase + track active).

Low Tier
This is cool. I want this to stay as one of those inexplicable things that just happens in Dota and people accept, like stacking camps and refilling bottle by giving it to someone who recently tpd from base.

is this a le troll post i cant tell

Hylian7

This is cool. I want this to stay as one of those inexplicable things that just happens in Dota and people accept, like stacking camps and refilling bottle by giving it to someone who recently tpd from base.

Why has the refilling bottle thing never been fixed? I've never understood the logic behind not fixing that, it's abused consistently in all levels of play and makes no sense.

Top Bottom